Lets start an argument

Options

Replies

• HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I hate happy people that use ! after ever freaking sentence. Nothing is THAT damn exciting people. And it's always females that do it to. God calm the hell down woman.

I totally agree! How are you!?! I like your hair! The color is very nice!!!!!! You have a nice smile as well!!!! I hope you have a great, fantastic day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HEY STOP IT! Lol but I did giggle a little (only a little...maybe:laugh: )
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    :yawn: im ready for a real fight

My place.. Give me an hour.. I'll get the pillows ready =D

Only if chocolate & marshmellows are involved.

Of course.. No one will argue properly with me so I'll have to resort to innapproriate comments :wink:
    i find that im always inappropriate. :wink:
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I hate happy people that use ! after ever freaking sentence. Nothing is THAT damn exciting people. And it's always females that do it to. God calm the hell down woman.

Blame the crack.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options

Blame the crack.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pass some my way??!!!! im all out :drinker:
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    How about....Dr. Oz is a talented, knowledgable physician with valid accurate facts about health and wellness.
    Total jk...but for funsies, let's pretend this is real.

Well, he did suggest using cheap sunscreen on my face to prevent aging! My Momma always suggested the same to prevent sunburn, so there you go! He is as accurate about health and wellness as my Momma. Don't you DARE say anything negative about my Momma!

Wrinkles dont lie.....:laugh: :wink: :smile: :happy: :tongue: :ohwell: :flowerforyou: :glasses: :smokin:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I have won the Batman meme battle...

Carlton-Dance-GIF.gif?m=1299853117
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    imagesCAKJVQKI.jpg

• LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    imagesCAKJVQKI.jpg

That is not Batman...I still win...
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I catch myself doing that a lot. I often have to check over it and make sure I do not have too many !'s in what I type. In everything from thread comments, status updates and emails! See?
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    :yawn: im ready for a real fight

My place.. Give me an hour.. I'll get the pillows ready =D

Only if chocolate & marshmellows are involved.

Of course.. No one will argue properly with me so I'll have to resort to innapproriate comments :wink:
    i find that im always inappropriate. :wink:

I think we should be friends ;)
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I hate people that "LOL" after every damn sentence. You did not "Laugh Out Loud", you did not roll on the floor laughing, and you most certainly did not roll on the floor laughing your *kitten* off. At best, you might have chuckled, but it's more likely you just stole another cheeto from your ugly *kitten* kid, wondered at the stupidity of all these beyotches on the interwebz, and farted.

At least that's what I just did.

LOL
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I hate people that "LOL" after every damn sentence. You did not "Laugh Out Loud", you did not roll on the floor laughing, and you most certainly did not roll on the floor laughing your *kitten* off. At best, you might have chuckled, but it's more likely you just stole another cheeto from your ugly *kitten* kid, wondered at the stupidity of all these beyotches on the interwebz, and farted.

LOL

Lol
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Gingers DO have souls!

And that's how the fight started...
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options

LOL

Did your cheeto look like a seahorse? I heard they were selling one on e-bay.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Gingers DO have souls!

Mary Anns have better souls.

:angry:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

tumblr_lj22orBoPn1qakh43o1_500.gif
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Gingers DO have souls!

Only 'cause they suck them out of the people around them...
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Gingers DO have souls!

Only 'cause they suck them out of the people around them...

Mary Anns DO, in fact, do that...good call...
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I catch myself doing that a lot. I often have to check over it and make sure I do not have too many !'s in what I type. In everything from thread comments, status updates and emails! See?
    Lol at least you're trying NOT to do it on purpose. But there are many women on here that do it to be cute. It's annoying and I want to punch all of them in the face. Or run them over with my car.
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    How about....Dr. Oz is a talented, knowledgable physician with valid accurate facts about health and wellness.
    Total jk...but for funsies, let's pretend this is real.

Well, he did suggest using cheap sunscreen on my face to prevent aging! My Momma always suggested the same to prevent sunburn, so there you go! He is as accurate about health and wellness as my Momma. Don't you DARE say anything negative about my Momma!

Wrinkles dont lie.....:laugh: :wink: :smile: :happy: :tongue: :ohwell: :flowerforyou: :glasses: :smokin:

I KNOW you MEANT the LACK of wrinkles don't lie! :wink: