Replies

• HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    431464_2841505479167_1305228749_32168989_715200359_n.jpg
  • Strobins05
    Strobins05 Posts: 716
    Options
    I hate happy people that use ! after ever freaking sentence. Nothing is THAT damn exciting people. And it's always females that do it to. God calm the hell down woman.
    ^^^ LMAO, Girl that is me all the way!!!!
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    demotivational-posters-batman-owling-on-superman-planking.jpg

haters-gonna-hate-15.jpg?w=500&h=573

sorry for quoting pictures. But this is the best thing i've seen on a MFP thread.
  • Moeblessings
    Options
    I don't understand WTF this thread is about.

Also...I don't care if I ever do because at least I got to see Almond's pic. Hot damn.

Ok leaving now.

HAHA Agreed! :noway:
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I hate happy people that use ! after ever freaking sentence. Nothing is THAT damn exciting people. And it's always females that do it to. God calm the hell down woman.
    ^^^ LMAO, Girl that is me all the way!!!!

Actually, I think she meant me, but I haven't argued with her, because I have to agree. I actually am quite annoying.
  • HorrorChix89
    Options
    STOP USING THE WORD HUBBY! HE AIN'T A FAT WHALE FROM A SATURDAY MORNING CARTOON. HE'S A GROWN MAN (usually). I hate it when women say "My hubby and I"... [insert offensive word for woman here] it son't cute to call you HUSBAND a freaking HUBBY. It bugs me to no end. I WILL hunt you down and I WILL replace all your food with Taco Bell Mexican Pizzas.
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    STOP USING THE WORD HUBBY! HE AIN'T A FAT WHALE FROM A SATURDAY MORNING CARTOON. HE'S A GROWN MAN (usually). I hate it when women say "My hubby and I"... [insert offensive word for woman here] it son't cute to call you HUSBAND a freaking HUBBY. It bugs me to no end. I WILL hunt you down and I WILL replace all your food with Taco Bell Mexican Pizzas.

I assume that "Hubbster", "Hubba-Bubba" and "Hubbalicious" are all okay, then?

Oh, and:

Ain't aint a word and you ain't supposed to say it. Say Ain't five times and you ain't goin' to heaven...

:bigsmile:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options

Oh, and:

Ain't aint a word and you ain't supposed to say it. Say Ain't five times and you ain't goin' to heaven...

:bigsmile:

You ain't lion...
  • HorrorChix89
    Options

Yes those are fine
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    BurnsExcellentSticker.jpg