• kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    absprogress2.jpg

A few days ago.
    photo16.jpg

This is wonderful, darlin;. :)

Thank you!!

Yes, she looks GREAT. We NEED to know how you achieved this. PLEASE!!! LOL, I started working out the last month cause I have a trip to Vegas in June. I need tips!

I'm willing to bet you ladies she got off the elliptical and LIFTED
  • marnie4ever
    marnie4ever Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Awesome success!!!:wink:
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you all!! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you!! I actually don't lift heavy. Planning to start soon when I can find a set of weights for cheap! I did the 30 day shred and 6 week 6 pack by Jillian Michaels from the before and after pic. Now I have nearly all of her videos and just rotate them out. THEY WORK. My favorite and the one I do most of the time now is No More Trouble Zones and it is almost entirely strength. I worked my way up from 3 lb weights to using 8-10 lb weights. I know yeah yeah workout DVDs seem wussy, but they've been my only option because I live in a rural area and the gym that's 20 miles away has no day care! I can't WAIT to start lifting heavy and see where that takes me. I also take a spin bike class twice a week at my college and it is a major calorie burner and makes your legs and butt look fantastic. As far as diet goes, I started out at 1200 and couldn't do that crap. I was starving!! I net between 1500-1800 cals a day and only cut out soda completely. I eat what I love in moderation and try not to be a gluttonous pig anymore and it has worked! Good luck on your fitness journeys!!
  • slimmom2b
    slimmom2b Posts: 54
    Options
    These are my results since i started on feb. 2 of this year...still have about 40 more to go to reach my goal.

bf.jpg
  • Jenn_10
    Jenn_10 Posts: 83
    Options
    Bump
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    <
    My wife is my main motivator, we are doing this together so it makes it a lot easier to do. I will embed my pictures later.

finally got my crap together and came back to embed my pics. Late.... I know

beforeandafter.jpg?t=1332730358
  • kris4chloe
    kris4chloe Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    progress_march2012.jpg

SW: 265
    CW: 179
    GW: 140
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options

tanya....awesome progress even though it didnt show up here! looks great! cut and paste worked
  • happydays2525
    happydays2525 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Denise you are a beautiful person and keep up the great job.
  • kazzamcamille
    kazzamcamille Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • bluemorpho1247
    bluemorpho1247 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was silly biggining my journey at under 1000kcal, thinking it was right, now im on 1200 minumum (i try) and I have dropped half a stone :)
    HOPEFULLY these images will not be a 'violation' this time and ill be allowed them posted! Older ones were removed due to underwear... I have no other before picture so i hope im allowed this as new pic is bikini!

260312front.jpg
    260312side.jpg
    260312back.jpg

I weigh 163 pounds at the moment, at 5"6 inches in height.
    This is a months result :)
  • x_Kerry_x
    Options
    Bump! (:
  • BrittMUSTloseweight
    BrittMUSTloseweight Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mamabear272
    mamabear272 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Bump. Can't wait to see more pics!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!