St. Patty's Day festivities

Options
2»

Replies

• Mrs_Moose
    Mrs_Moose Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    im goin to try track as much as possible as i plan on drinking alot!im goin swap my beer for bacardi! so il be hanging from some pub window watching the parade lol:)
  • vancil01
    vancil01 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    kony-video-drunk-party-st-patricks-day-ecards-someecards.png

Hahahaha, there is probably one of these out there for Vegas too I would imagine lol
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    There will be Irish Car Bombs. There will be Jameson. There will be shamrocks and wearing of green clothing.

There will (likely) be a hangover in my future :sad: :laugh:

I love Jameson! can't wait to have some Saturday morning :D

Waiting until Saturday is optional.

Just sayin.

I have Jameson.....let's see........yes, almost every day.
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    kony-video-drunk-party-st-patricks-day-ecards-someecards.png

:laugh:

The parade here is Sunday. It will be a "cheat day" for sure. Plenty of beer and maybe a car bomb or two or eight!

I'll make myself feel a little better by doing some cardio Sunday morning.
  • amagus
    amagus Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am planning to eat corned beef, potatoes and cabbage and washing it down with a beer, but my main celebration this year will be wearing my new (SMALLER) green shirt and teaching the grandkids to dance the Irish Jig.
  • vancil01
    Options

The parade here is Sunday. It will be a "cheat day" for sure. Plenty of beer and maybe a car bomb or two or eight!

I'll make myself feel a little better by doing some cardio Sunday morning.

Good idea! I will be at the gym tomorrow morning as well, then go for a nice yog on Sunday, barring any major hang overs haha.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    No, I am not Irish and so don't celebrate the Irish Patron Saints day, that would be weird...I am English, we have our own and he killed dragons.....
  • vancil01
    Options
    No, I am not Irish and so don't celebrate the Irish Patron Saints day, that would be weird...I am English, we have our own and he killed dragons.....

Sweet, what day would that be? I will celebrate that one too! Considering I am English, Welsh, Dutch, Irish, German, Polish and French...I should learn about more holidays I can celebrate hahaha
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Sweet, what day would that be? I will celebrate that one too! Considering I am English, Welsh, Dutch, Irish, German, Polish and French...I should learn about more holidays I can celebrate hahaha

That would be St. George...not sure what day though.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    St Georges Day, April 23rd...you can drink ale, eat cheese and wear a rose....
  • Kristen0526
    Kristen0526 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorites!! I am so excited for Saturday! This year, we're taking the baby to his first St. Patrick's Day Parade in our town, then right after walking to my cousin's house for her youngest daughter's "birthday party". (Her birthday isn't until the following Friday, but she's three and can't wait that long haha). Then my parents are watching the baby from Saturday afternoon until Sunday so we can go down to Atlantic City for a concert (and a full night's sleep LOL)! Gearing up to be an excellent day! So in summation, no, there will be no counting of the calories this Saturday.
  • mesockisgone
    mesockisgone Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm American So this Saturday Is a by day for me I guess and as an American I am going to do what we do best over eat and drink lots about and then probably some domestic violence thrown in for the fun of it. Once it's all said and done I will do what American Cowboys do, get right back up on that horse.

For reals though I will be watching what I eat but I wont be going over board on that, just lots O booze!

Happy St Pats!
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    St Georges Day, April 23rd...you can drink ale, eat cheese and wear a rose....

wow, as exciting as this sounds, I'm surprised so many of us havent heard of it. :wink: