Protein Shakes

Options
2»

Replies

• BlackRangerX
    BlackRangerX Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Dynamize Elite Whey Protein Vanilla. If I can find it in Brazil, it should be really easy to find in US! I like it because it doesn't taste like powder after you add some skim milk.

^taste really good!
  • tbellamy1
    tbellamy1 Posts: 353
    Options
    I use muscle milk light chocolate flavor. I add 1/2 tsp of peanut butter and it taste like a reece cup. Or fresh strawberries no milk just water and ice. GNC and the the vitamin shoppe carry it. its also on their website
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    For a real quick shake (my kids love this too). One banana, 1/2 cup of milk, and yoplait strawberry greek yogurt (less the granola topping). Mix in blender... fast, refreshing and healthy. May not be the lowest in calories but it will fill you up.
  • Becky_Boodle
    Becky_Boodle Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Eas advantedge. Chocolate fudge. Premade and good! 110 cals 3 fats and 0 carbs and 17 protien! Woohoo! Easy breezy!

Just wondering what the sugar content is like on these???
  • christinerush
    Options
    Hi I love body science and it is cheaper in the supermarket than the sports shops! I use the vanilla one on my oats of a morning and keeps me full till lunch time and I have the chocolate one in skim milk through the day. I also use the vanilla one in yoghurt!
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Here is a homemade one I really enjoy, but everyone has there own likes!
    Pure Protein brand 100% whey dark chocolate 1 scoop
    1 cup of skim milk or you can use water
    1 teaspoon of instant coffee
    1 cup of ice
    Blend it and enjoy!
  • acrego
    acrego Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Labrada brand, vanilla ice cream flavor, it really tastes like vanilla ice cream and it goes with EVERYTHING! You can add a dash of cocoa powder or sugar free hershey's to make a chocolate shake, or banana, strawberry, or banana/strawberry, whatever your favorite fruit flavor is goes great with vanilla! I get the giant size to save a little $$... I never really bother with any other flavors cuz its so easy to come up with new flavors to make. :)
    I even mix it with green matcha tea powder! YUM!!!
  • acrego
    acrego Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi I love body science and it is cheaper in the supermarket than the sports shops! I use the vanilla one on my oats of a morning and keeps me full till lunch time and I have the chocolate one in skim milk through the day. I also use the vanilla one in yoghurt!

LOL, I thought I was the only crazy who puts protein in my oatmeal! I love it, and it really works to keep me full way past noon! :)
  • retrobelle24
    retrobelle24 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love the Slim Fast creamy chocolate and dark chocolate protein shakes. They taste good, 190 cal a bottle, but have 18g of sugar. You can find them at any store like walmart, target, or a grocery store. I tend to drink 1/day between lunch and dinner because I'm a college commuter.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Eas advantedge. Chocolate fudge. Premade and good! 110 cals 3 fats and 0 carbs and 17 protien! Woohoo! Easy breezy!

Just wondering what the sugar content is like on these???

It says 0 carbs so there is no sugar.