Good Morning

Options
Morning everyone. Hope ya'lls Saturday is off to a good start. Im happy to say I've done very well...Fruit and Granola in yogurt. I was a little skeptical but it was very filling and only 310 calories. I highly recommend it. Now if I could bypass the 4 cups of coffee I'd be good. Lol. Anyway, Everyone have a great, healthy day! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• opatt23
    Options
    Morning everyone. Hope ya'lls Saturday is off to a good start. Im happy to say I've done very well...Fruit and Granola in yogurt. I was a little skeptical but it was very filling and only 310 calories. I highly recommend it. Now if I could bypass the 4 cups of coffee I'd be good. Lol. Anyway, Everyone have a great, healthy day! :flowerforyou:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I jumped on the sale (not supossed to until Monday) and lost another few lbs, and that made my saturday! lol So I'm sure to have a good one now! =o)))
  • bricker06
    Options
    i was up at 6:30, did dishes, cleaned the bathroom yuck:grumble: , with boys in the house im not sure why i have to clean the toilet, took my son to work, had a light yogurt for breakfast, now will work out for 2 hours:smile::laugh: :smile: :laugh: :smile: i was hoping to hit my 20 goal tomorrow but aunt flow is coming and im 1.2 away:mad: :mad: :mad: so heres to hoping a 2 hour work out will shed the 1.2 i need:drinker: :drinker: have a fantastic weekend everyone.
  • bluestime
    Options
    wow, I need to get going.
  • TINYTOES
    Options
    I'm still tring to re - program my tummy . old habits die hard.
    I hate to eat breakfast .
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    I'm still tring to re - program my tummy . old habits die hard.
    I hate to eat breakfast .

Anything to jump start that metabolism. Try a 1/2 glass of juice if nothing else.:smile:
  • TINYTOES
    Options
    Thanks I'll try that