St Patricks Day ! Calling All Irish ........ !!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• micls
    micls Posts: 234
    Options
    Lá 'le Pádraig daoibh go léir!

Cork girl here living in Bangkok. Had a nice big fry this morning, watching the rugby later.

And to join in http://paddynotpatty.com/
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    My dad is full Irish and I am starting St. Patrick's Day with him and a group of people at 9 am at his family's Irish bar. It's going to be a loooonnng day :P
  • CTRForever
    Options
    HEY!!! Im Irish, and sad to say, but will spending St. Patty's Day home alone!! By choice really! I am very proud to have Irish blood running through my veins!!! :)
  • micls
    micls Posts: 234
    Options
    HEY!!! Im Irish, and sad to say, but will spending St. Patty's Day home alone!!

My apologies, but we have had to revoke your Irish heritage status. You may re-apply for Irishness after passing a test on the name of our national holiday ;)
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I'm 4th generation irish/italian. Tomorrow night i'll be at the Irish Times pub in Vancouver Island, Canada!
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    HEY!!! Im Irish, and sad to say, but will spending St. Patty's Day home alone!!

My apologies, but we have had to revoke your Irish heritage status. You may re-apply for Irishness after passing a test on the name of our national holiday ;)

You officially win funniest post ever x
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Hiya :-)

I'll be in Co Wexford Ireland :-)
    Happy paddy's day everyone!
  • melonsss
    melonsss Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi, I will be at home in Scotland, Uk, whilst my 11 year old daughter and her friends are partying with my parents at the annual St Patrick Day event (tickets are like gold dust so I let the young ones and oldies celebrate).
  • SlidingDown
    SlidingDown Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm in Perth, Western Australia, born in Aus but of thoroughly Irish family...
    Alas I can't celebrate St Pats Day in style, as I'm recovering from hospitalisation and not allowed to drink. Have one for me, will you? Slainte ...
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna call myself Irish for the topic! Came here (here being Ireland!) 12 years ago and just couldn't fathom to move back home to Germany ;D

It'll be a great weekend again, if only the rain would bloody stay away!!!!!! SO typical to start just in time.

And happy calorie burning, doing a bit of the old 'yoga' ;P

IRISHYOGA.jpg
    Absolutely halarious :-)
  • zmzmzm19
    zmzmzm19 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Top O' the Morning to you all!! I will be home making the traditional corned beef and cabbage dinner along with some Irish coffee with none other than Jameson's of course! :drinker:
  • Abrowe313
    Abrowe313 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Detroit Michigan!:drinker:
  • sportsciencegirl
    sportsciencegirl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Bout ye from Belfast!

Healthy Irish recipes? Hmmmm. Smoked salmon maybe. Or beef stew with guinness.

Whattaboutye!!

Another belfast one here :)
  • carole456
    carole456 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I was born in Dun Laoghaire, where my grandmother aged 97 still lives (she's wearing green and going down to the pub to watch the rugby!) I'm living in Glasgow Scotland
  • irisheyes226
    irisheyes226 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in Chicago! And one side of my family is from Cork!
  • muscular_dude
    Options
    everyones Irish on St pattys day!

:bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :sick:

from Detroit (area) Duggans Irish Pub.
  • mrsbarz
    mrsbarz Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My dad's irish so I think I qualify for this. Oh yes....Good luck to the boys in green against the English today!
  • runderhi
    runderhi Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all your great replies - loved reading them all
    I hope you had a great St Paddys day and that your hangovers werent too bad ;)