415 Days on MFP.... Look at Me Now!!!! w/pics

Options

Replies

• SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! You are amazing!

The focus and persistence over a long time makes losing weight a huge challenge. And you conquered it! I am so happy for you!

Love your gym!
  • mamorganor
    Options
    Am I the only one who can't see the pics? regardless, congrats on the massive weight loss/transformation. From the sounds of all the posts you must look great!
  • jenns65
    jenns65 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I don'e even know what to say. You are amazing. I love your gym and I hope I can stick with it during pregnancy and after.
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Awesome! WTG!
  • pukekolive
    pukekolive Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You look so old and tired in the pale pink T shirt but it's definitely still your smile in the green bikiini!

You are such an inspiration to me only a few steps into my journey - I am 264lbs and 7kg down after 6 months - you have certainly motivated me to keep going and never stop believing ...
  • Lib_B
    Lib_B Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    amazing transformation! and sooo jealous of your gym. i'd give my left arm just to have the space to put ONE piece of equipment. :laugh:
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Okay... I wasn't going to do my 30ds today because I have to drive 2 hours to work then work a 14 hour night shift. For 4 shifts in a row. And sleep in my car between shifts. But I saw you and your progress and I thought to myself, dammit I can do this.

So you have made a difference in my life today. Thank You.
  • Ashlady
    Ashlady Posts: 1
    Options
    WOW !!! You are amazing, many congratulations from the UK on a great job well done. If I can look half as toned as you in 12 months time I will be very happy indeed
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    U look absolutely amazing!!!!! Congratulations :)
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!
  • MarisaMU12
    Options
    I would never guess those pictures are of the same person! 4 years is amazing determination... I will definitely reflect on your story and results every time I think that I'm tired of doing this. AMAZING job, thanks for sharing!!!
  • fugaj01
    fugaj01 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! you look fabulous!!! and look so much younger and happier in the pics too. Fantastic job!!!
  • Loislaine61
    Options
    HOLY TERRIFIC GIRL! Congratulations! Keep that maintenance going. You don't want a repeat performance of the before pictures, you've worked too hard to get where you are. GREAT WORK! I'm very proud of you.
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your outstanding results. Absoultely beautiful.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Amazing, thanks for sharing...you look fantastic and so much younger!
  • TwilaG
    TwilaG Posts: 134
    Options
    You look amazing! How encouraging!
  • Liss1
    Liss1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    Amazing job!! Such an inspiration.
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    your home gym is better than my real gym!! jealous.
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Very impressive! Well done!