Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

415 Days on MFP.... Look at Me Now!!!! w/pics

Replies

• SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Wow! You look amazing! You are amazing!

The focus and persistence over a long time makes losing weight a huge challenge. And you conquered it! I am so happy for you!

Love your gym!
  • Am I the only one who can't see the pics? regardless, congrats on the massive weight loss/transformation. From the sounds of all the posts you must look great!
  • jenns65
    jenns65 Posts: 10 Member
    I don'e even know what to say. You are amazing. I love your gym and I hope I can stick with it during pregnancy and after.
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Awesome! WTG!
  • pukekolive
    pukekolive Posts: 237 Member
    You look so old and tired in the pale pink T shirt but it's definitely still your smile in the green bikiini!

You are such an inspiration to me only a few steps into my journey - I am 264lbs and 7kg down after 6 months - you have certainly motivated me to keep going and never stop believing ...
  • Lib_B
    Lib_B Posts: 446 Member
    amazing transformation! and sooo jealous of your gym. i'd give my left arm just to have the space to put ONE piece of equipment. :laugh:
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Okay... I wasn't going to do my 30ds today because I have to drive 2 hours to work then work a 14 hour night shift. For 4 shifts in a row. And sleep in my car between shifts. But I saw you and your progress and I thought to myself, dammit I can do this.

So you have made a difference in my life today. Thank You.
  • Ashlady
    Ashlady Posts: 1
    WOW !!! You are amazing, many congratulations from the UK on a great job well done. If I can look half as toned as you in 12 months time I will be very happy indeed
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    U look absolutely amazing!!!!! Congratulations :)
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    You look great! Way to go!
  • I would never guess those pictures are of the same person! 4 years is amazing determination... I will definitely reflect on your story and results every time I think that I'm tired of doing this. AMAZING job, thanks for sharing!!!
  • fugaj01
    fugaj01 Posts: 171 Member
    Holy moly! you look fabulous!!! and look so much younger and happier in the pics too. Fantastic job!!!
  • HOLY TERRIFIC GIRL! Congratulations! Keep that maintenance going. You don't want a repeat performance of the before pictures, you've worked too hard to get where you are. GREAT WORK! I'm very proud of you.
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Thank you for sharing your outstanding results. Absoultely beautiful.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Amazing, thanks for sharing...you look fantastic and so much younger!
  • TwilaG
    TwilaG Posts: 134
    You look amazing! How encouraging!
  • Liss1
    Liss1 Posts: 49 Member
    You look amazing!
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Amazing job!! Such an inspiration.
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    your home gym is better than my real gym!! jealous.
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Very impressive! Well done!