Help me! people with B**bs!

Options
Hi Ladies!
I think this happens with everyone.. after losing weight you loose it from every part of your body.
But I am not at all happy with my boobs size reduction :-(((
I was 34 D and now its 32 B that is really making me unhappy :(((((
Is there anyway/does anyone any idea how overcome this?
No surgery No padding please! Any natural way if you know?

Replies

• ZumbaBeast86
    Options
    I'm sorry I'm a little confused. Are you sad, because now they are that much smaller or still too big?
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Sorry....but I think that's just how it works. I have a long way to go to reach my goal, but I can already tell that I'm getting smaller (haven't measured yet, but I started at 42DDD, so I'm happy to lose some!!).

Maybe building up your pec muscles will help them too look fuller/firmer?
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I'm a little confused. Are you sad, because now they are that much smaller or still too big?
    I am sad!!!!
    they are not big at all :)
  • StarryEyed500
    StarryEyed500 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    ...No surgery No padding please!...
    Those are kind of your only options, unless you want to put on weight again.
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    The only way you are going to overcome it is put some weight back on!

It took a while for mine to shrink but they have and now most of my bras are too big. I was annoyed at first but there are some positives to come out of it: certain tops look way better and don't look like I am "stuffed" into them anymore, and they are far more practical when running/exercising :smile:

What's wrong with padding lol ? I am definitely going to be investing in some padded bras soon!
  • Fit_Forever25
    Options
    Does anyone know any exercise? Does chest press helps?
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I am sad!!!!

find someone that likes to squeeze what you have... and maybe they will appreciate that you can now run around and stuff too.
  • ZumbaBeast86
    Options
    Maybe building up your pec muscles will help them too look fuller/firmer?

The all natural way! Girl, you gots to pump....it up!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    My understanding is that there is quite a lot of fat in amongst the breast tissue so as you lose weight, you can end up a bit "deflated".
    I'm sure that building good chest muscles is a good thing but its not going to replace the breast tissue or make them perky again. DAMMIT!
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Uhh well performing many pectoral exercises will make your boobs APPEAR bigger because you'll be building the chest muscles...more perkier than bigger though. They're just fat, if you want them without surgery then eat like a typical American again lol.
  • Fit_Forever25
    Options
    The only way you are going to overcome it is put some weight back on!

It took a while for mine to shrink but they have and now most of my bras are too big. I was annoyed at first but there are some positives to come out of it: certain tops look way better and don't look like I am "stuffed" into them anymore, and they are far more practical when running/exercising :smile:

What's wrong with padding lol ? I am definitely going to be investing in some padded bras soon!
    haha nothing wrong with padding.. I am using padded bras from last 2 years I love them :-)
    What I meant was that I know that option already ;-)
    And yeah I realized it last weekend when I was shopping for a new sports bra may be thats why I am a bit sad
    But if someone can suggest some exercises that would be great!
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Options

Love it I am with you I want mine to shrink!!!!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Boobs are mostly fat.....unfortunately unless you are genetically blessed when you lose weight boobs go away/get a lot smaller. Don't stress it....they're really not that important.......and if they are then surgery is your best option
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I used to have boobs. Then I lost 40lbs. The boobs were the first to go. Biology is very unkind.

Sorry but breasts are made almost entirely of FAT. If you want your boobs back, either get implants or gain some weight back. You can do chest presses if you want and maybe you'll gain pectoral muscles underneath, but they look nothing like boobs (pecs are broad and flat) and they will not make them look bigger.

Learn to love the new body. I'd kill for a B-cup but I'd rather be generally small than generally large. At least you won't have back problems. Small is beautiful, embrace it.
  • Fit_Forever25
    Options
    hmm so only thing is to buy some good padded bras and do Chest press! :-)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I am sad!!!!

think yourself lucky. do you know how hard it is to find bras at this size? oh and to run and do jumping jacks?
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I was a flat girl growing up and always sang the song " I must, I must, I must increase my bust" I gained weight and they grew, now I am ready for them to be nothing again lol. Sorry I know that doesn't help much but I agree gaining weight is the only way I can think of to do it naturally.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    And for the record padding is just wrong.......it's false advertising. ;)
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    You could get pregnant, they tend to fill out from that.
  • nkziv
    nkziv Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    this is hilarious. you sound like a 12 year old version of myself. no, you cannot grow your breasts without putting on fat or getting plastic surgery... or going through puberty. sorry.