Help me! people with B**bs!

Options

Replies

• kjerstenkipp
    kjerstenkipp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You can make them perkier with bench presses and push ups but without either gaining weight or having surgery you won't get them back. I assume since you lost weight all over you are likely proportional...I am willing to bet they look better than you think they do. Also, VS makes some nice bras...
  • iroze
    iroze Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    It isn't true that there is nothing you can do but pad yourself up, have surgery or grow back the lost weight. I use a lot of Eastern cosmetics and they do have a product that consists of creme and candy-like things that help breasts grow. Here's what it looks like, you can google where to buy it:
    http://lh4.ggpht.com/_IjWvq4rd-Qw/TZZqLgib8MI/AAAAAAAACQA/EFChM0jxXY4/s1600-h/DSC_0711[12].jpg
    Sorry, I don't know how to insert images, just copy and paste into your URL bar.
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    My understanding is that there is quite a lot of fat in amongst the breast tissue so as you lose weight, you can end up a bit "deflated".
    I'm sure that building good chest muscles is a good thing but its not going to replace the breast tissue or make them perky again. DAMMIT!

Yeah... I was never impressed with what chest presses did for my pancake boobs (I actually stopped doing them because I thought the definition I gained was weird). I'm curious about why you're against padding, though? My bras are padded to the hilt! Love padding!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!
    I think this happens with everyone.. after losing weight you loose it from every part of your body.
    But I am not at all happy with my boobs size reduction :-(((
    I was 34 D and now its 32 B that is really making me unhappy :(((((
    Is there anyway/does anyone any idea how overcome this?
    No surgery No padding please! Any natural way if you know?

If you boobs are made mostly of fat, you will lose them when you lose weight. Beyond surgery, there isn't anything you can do about it.

I wish I could lose there. :-( Trade?
  • butterfly10398
    Options
    Chest flies, butterflies, all kinds of weight lifting exercises that target that area and will help build muscle which will end up giving you bigger ones... more than likely... its worth trying... I grew an entire cup size in 2 weeks when I first started out weight lifting and did chest exercises...
  • nikkiworld2
    nikkiworld2 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Can't help you; I can't wait for my 34 D to shrink back to a 32 B!
  • mrshbrn
    mrshbrn Posts: 22
    Options
    Im sorry I totally understand. Im losing weight but haven't lost my boob size yet. Im hoping they dont go down too much. I want to stay at least a 38D or C. Im concerned about losing my butt as well. Hubby hates a bony chick!
  • miamigirll
    Options
    Although I still retained my "curves" after losing weight, I did lose my boobs too. I shrunk evenly from everywhere.
  • ImJDLookatME
    Options
    I feel your pain, after I lost weight my boobs got smaller, but the worst part is that I have uneven boobs (one is a size bigger than the other). When they were bigger you didn't notice much, but now its very evident that I have an A size and a B size...thought about getting an implant in the smaller one but then someday if I want to have kids, breastfeeding can become an issue :(
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I'm a little confused. Are you sad, because now they are that much smaller or still too big?
    I am sad!!!!
    they are not big at all :)

The only thing I can think of other than surgery and padding is to build up your pecks so they are a bit more perky but thats it. I know I went from a very full c to barely a b I can sympathize.
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    honey my boobs are small now too lol. Have to get measured again. Last time I checked I was at an 38C but I'm thinking I may be a b cup now. just how the cookies crumble lol.
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    If breast cancer is not a concern try adding soy to your diet. Soy is linked to estrogen and will actually increase the size of your boobs up to one cup size but only for as long as you are eating it regularly. It is NOT recommended for women who have a family history of estrogen-receptive breast cancer.
  • MrsLong1980
    MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Get pregnant and then breast feed! That is all natural!

Unfortunately they still shrink afterwards - I was a 36D before I got pregnant, when I was pregnant and early days of breastfeeding they went as big as a 38G. My son is 2 and still nursing but since starting my journey (coming onto 75 days I believe) I have noticed my breasts have begun to shrunk and I'm down to around a 36E / 38F. Sad times folks :( LOL
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Have a baby and breastfeed for as long as you can. Seriously. Went from an A to a C and could actually wear a strapless dress without it falling down for the first time. Good for baby too.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Boobs are for kids.
    I bet you look great.
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Sorry love, if it was that easy there would be far less boob jobs in the world.
  • agentscully514
    agentscully514 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    BOobs aren't made of muscle, there's no exercise that will help.

I'd LOVE to have B cups. I *hate* my DDs. Try finding clothes that fit, especially athletic wear. good luck!
  • heavenlyhazel
    heavenlyhazel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'd love for this to happen. I can't lose mine, I've just lost inches from my back, and nothing from the cup :(
    I'd happily give you a few of my cup sizes if you'd like to invent a transplant method!

ROTFL! This is what I tell everyone! I am a 36K so I definitely could use to lose a LOT in my bust! I would love to be a C cup (haven't been since I was like 12). Even when I was 125 pounds around the age of 16, I was still a DD. And, they just kept growing...especially when I had my 4 kids and have nursed for 10+ years straight. Looking forward to losing LOTS of breast tissue!!!
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    LOL..this is funny..sorry

Boobs are fat...huge sacks of fat.
    wanna be skinny, the fat has to go.
    implants or big macs will help
  • scullyuk06
    Options
    I am a HH cup! My other half jokes saying that I can stop shrinking them now and just loose the weight from ANYWHERE but there!!!! I can't wait to be able to buy bras from "regular" shops, and have blouses fit without buttons exploding off - and as for being able to excercise without having to clamp them down, or the relief from the back ache!!!

I cannot remember what it is like to be able to run down the stairs in a "normal" bra and not wish I hadn't. Us woman are never happy with our bodies, but I would urge you to take a moment to pat yourself on the back for your accomplishment and use the wonderbra's and paddings as needed.