My 30 Day Shred Results 16th March

Options

Replies

• Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You really look great! However, you can't call them "belly photos" when you don't have a "belly" left :wink:

You can see my belly in the side photos. It definitely sticks out :)
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! 30 Day Shred is hard work but so worth it!! :D
  • Natalie182
    Natalie182 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Great results! Hope i can say the same when i finish!
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    You have done soo well!!! I would love to get results like you have, but I doubt I will as even though we are starting at very similar weight and measurements I am much wobblier to start with than you were lol I am on day 3 of level 2 and I am really NOT liking it, BUT I really like that plank move where you go from standing walking out to plamk and push up (not able to do more than 2 or 3 pushups tho) I think I am weird?!?!?! Lol x Well done again x
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Very nice! And you earned every bit of it with the shred..I'm getting ready to do day 2 of level 1 on my second go round...1st was in Sept 2011. :) Way to go!
  • dh2312
    dh2312 Posts: 33
    Options
    wow awesome job! you can definitely see the difference :)
  • radradradradrad
    radradradradrad Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    this is wonderful! i wish i had pictures at each of my phases of p90x. the change is very dramatic even if you didn't shed gobs. GREAT WORK! keep the pics of that flat belly coming!
  • rbates822
    rbates822 Posts: 14
    Options
    Great job!! I just started 30 DS this month! You're results are motivating!! Thanks for sharing!
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Great results! Love the definition in your abs. Lovely!!

My stats are almost identical to yours. I am 5"6, weigh 139.6 and our measurements are almost identical. The difference is that I am 58, so I do not look as toned as you are. I have been doing JM 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30, level 1 of both, on and off for a few months, in alternating with my regular workout.

Your photos motivate me to try to ramp it up to daily for a month. Maybe a miracle will happen...

Thanks for sharing....
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I can ABSOLUTELY see a difference! I hope I get the same results as you!
  • cpbarrett
    cpbarrett Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • MsBrwnSugga
    MsBrwnSugga Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    That's gr8 you so much more toned !!! Wow only 30 days that's amazing
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You can defnintely see a huge difference! Well Done!
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    OOOOH! That makes me actually want to start doing Jillian like I'm supposed to be! You got amazing results and I am stoked that you took so many pics to document the changes. Thank you thank you!
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Looks great! I could also tell in your arms!
  • ResetJen
    ResetJen Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Your results look superb on you, noticeable difference. Thanks for sharing.
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I am very similar to you except I am 5'7 and 42 years old. Lately I was bummed about what my scales say, but you just reminded me that the lean muscle can weigh more. Let the measurements tell it all! Thanks for the inspiration! :smile:
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!