Yes I peak at your food diary and must ask you...

Options
123457»

Replies

• tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Because I'm not diabetic. And as an avid exercising non diabetic I really don't care how much sugar I consume.
  • KatFierce
    KatFierce Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    So far for me sugar has not made a difference in my weight loss. I began monitoring calories, then monitoring fiber, now working on protein and lowering carbs, Ill get to sugar eventually but for now baby steeps. I have too much going on in life to be able to jump right in and monitor everything strictly. Most days I do think about sugar atleast.
  • bobthesmogs
    bobthesmogs Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yep, absolutely this!!! ... In reference to the 1 or 2 pieces of fruit will put you over.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Because my blood glucose has always been perfect, even while eating a lot worse than I do now and not being as active as I am now, and it has had no impact on my progress.
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Because I think it's silly that a kiwi, a banana, and a sweet potato will put me 'over' on sugar. And, I just really don't care.

This...

Oh, and it's peek. Not peak. :)
  • creative1981
    creative1981 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Because I think it's sill that a kiwi, a banana, and a sweet potato will put me 'over' on sugar. And, I just really don't care.

This!

This again :)
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I don't monitor carbs or sugar.
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I only monitor it because I'm diabetic.. so too much of it in one day and I'll pay for it the next morning.. It makes me wake up with a Hang Over.. so I make sure that I dont get to that point.. but as for anyone else I dont see why It really would matter..
  • lilyjay_
    lilyjay_ Posts: 86
    Options
    Because it was actually getting me down that I was always going over even though it hasn't damaged my weight loss at all so I thought I'd stop tracking it until things stop going so well then I'd start concentrating on sugars more.
  • sebbysmommy
    sebbysmommy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just really don't care.
    That is me as well :)

I don't really eat sugar or processed stuff anyways so I don't worry about it :D
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I don't track sugar on the main diary page but I can see it under the printable version.
    I also raised the sugar level under custom settings to 100 g per day.
    I eat 3 tsp of added sugar per day in my tea and everything else comes from the natural occurring sugars in the food I eat and drink.

For anyone who doesn't know how but is interested in setting their sugar levels to more reasonable amounts:
    My Home > Goals > Change Goals > Custom > here you can change all your macros to ones that suit you.
  • jesserussellnoll
    Options
    MFP tracks ALL sugar intake, and because I like fruit, 2 pieces has me over. You just have to worry about the white processed sugars, so I just try my best to stay away from that stuff.