Eww... You need to fix that.

Options
Determined518
Determined518 Posts: 138 Member
What is one thing that you want to change about yourself and (If applies) your significant other?
(Not weight or body image related)

Replies

• Determined518
    Options
    I would like to relax more. Take life slower and enjoy what I have instead of always looking for something more. I wish my husband was more responsible with money and such.
  • revloftis
    revloftis Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would change my hands. For me to be a big guy and once fairly strong guy. I have small hands but very strong hands.
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    Be patient w/ certain ppl in my life, and try to let others get a bit more closer to me.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Stop being such a procrastinator... like most definitely.
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I would try not to cry as much... and with my boyfriend... he's perfect for me so I wouldn't change anything.
  • RuthRuby
    RuthRuby Posts: 31
    Options
    I would like to be able to sing nice :P
    And I wish my boyfriend wouldn't look at naked pictures of "beautiful" woman all the time… It really doesn't help with my self image.
  • Determined518
    Options
    And I wish my boyfriend wouldn't look at naked pictures of "beautiful" woman all the time… It really doesn't help with my self image.

Yes. I agree with that. l think it must be a guy thing but it pisses me off too.
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    I need to take more time to stop and smell the roses. Take more time to enjoy the simple things in life!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I would get a tummy tuck... maybe breast implants if I could afford them... laser scar removal for some really bad stretch marks and other scars I have. Hrmm... as for my SO... I wish he'd work out with me! :D
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I wish I could be more patient and stop feeling so badly about everything. I tend to beat myself up over the past, which makes focusing on the present much harder.
    My partner and I have officially split up, which I couldn't be happier about. We were not a good match!
  • hellomeghan
    Options
    I would change my confidence overall. I don't have the best confidence, never really have, and it prevents me from having fun in so many situations. It keeps me from being myself a lot of the time, too. It's way easier to just hide.
    In my boyfriend...well, I love him to pieces, but I'd change his perception of himself versus other people. He's great but he puts other people, mainly me, down to keep himself up. Like, he's called me Lane Bryant a couple of times because he knows that gets to me. THOSE kind of put-downs. So I guess I'd try to heighten his confidence too so that he'd stop finding the need to tear others down all the time.
  • Determined518
    Options
    The thing is we all realize what we want to change and are admitting it on a post, but what actions are you going to take to make things happen? Sometimes the change you wish to see in others, are changes you should make.

*If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and then make a change* -MJ
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    To have more self esteem and not always think of the worst.
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    to let people do things for me.

sounds crazy but i like to do everything.. find it hard to accept it when people do "acts of love" for me. in return, they can get frustrated that i don't let them help me! i'm trying.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    i wish i had 2 Fallopian tubes :(
  • Snoopy200
    Options

My mum only had one and she has 2 daughters. Don't give up hope. If you're trying for a baby, it'll happen when it's supposed to!
  • gwenguin
    gwenguin Posts: 74
    Options
    i would like to be able to keep my mouth shut... everyone calls me annoying and whenever i hear a rumor or secret i can't help spreading it... :(
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

My mum only had one and she has 2 daughters. Don't give up hope. If you're trying for a baby, it'll happen when it's supposed to!
    thank you :flowerforyou:
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options

Yes. I agree with that. l think it must be a guy thing but it pisses me off too.

Agreed!! I hate it too, in fact i've been in many many arguments over it.......i've realized it's not worth it...
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    Stop being such a procrastinator... like most definitely.

Yep!! This all the way for me!!