Replies

• seansquared
    seansquared Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Great work, keep it up!
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Great pics! Thanks so much for posting. I broke my toe a week ago and cannot do cardio for 2 weeks so I've gone back to weight lifting. It's great to know that rewards like this are waiting for me!
  • steffihoney
    steffihoney Posts: 392
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your pics! I needed that, because everyday I look in the mirror, wishing my fat rolls away. lol I am on day 4 of 30 ds, and just waiting for the day that I see some progress like that.

I sent you a friend request if you don't mind. I could use some of your support and motivation that you had to get so much progress so far.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Doris, that's awesome!!!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous in just a couple of weeks. Thanks for sharing!
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone :flowerforyou: I've got to admit, strength training has become my new addiction. I really really REALLY :heart: it! lol

I'm always happy to make new MFP friends! :smile:
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    It looks awesome!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Congrates girl! I'll be doing Les Mills Pump in June. Can't wait... Gotta complete 90days of JM BR first! You are a motivation!!!:drinker:
  • serenetranquility
    serenetranquility Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Can you tell me how much the program was total? I keep getting the run around when looking into buying the package and I don't want to do any of the "try for the low price of $14" gimmicks.
  • SlimBride12
    Options
    WOW! Huge difference!
  • DorisR184
    Options
    Thank you everyone :flowerforyou:
  • DorisR184
    Options
    Can you tell me how much the program was total? I keep getting the run around when looking into buying the package and I don't want to do any of the "try for the low price of $14" gimmicks.

It comes out to about $195, but you can break up the payments if you want. :smile:
  • ELee0517
    ELee0517 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing!
  • DorisR184
    Options
    Thank you :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!