Back fat be GONE! My progress since hitting the weights

Options
DorisR184
DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
I've been doing Les Mills Pump for alittle over 1 month. Decided to take a pic 2 weeks into it, took another progress pic yesterday and I've noticed a HUGE difference in my body... But look at the difference in my back! :happy:

back2-28closeup.jpgBackcloseup3-16.jpg

Replies

• cutie2b
    cutie2b Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • alicia_louise29
    Options
    wow thats amazing! what weights are you using ? xx
  • daburgfam
    daburgfam Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great! And you got the results pretty fast. I have been thinking of getting the Les Mills Pump program, wasn't sure if it was really worth the money. I guess you would say it definitely is! Right now I am doing the P90 workout, Sculpt 3-4. I guess its the warm up for P90X. I am feeling pretty good, wasn't sure if "Pump" would be too hard, if I would be able to do it, etc. Is it a really tough program?
  • DorisR184
    Options
    Thank you :smile:

I definitely recommend the Beachbody Les Mills program. I did buy additional weights (from walmart) because I bought the starter package, it only came with the bar, and 2 10lb plates & 2 5lb plates. I've been doing a hybrid of LM & Insanity on the "walking" days. The highest I've gone in the squat & lunges portion is 35lbs total, so it isn't heavy lifting but there's no doubt the program works!! It starts off very basic, so I definitely think anyone can do it :smile:

Once I'm done with LM, I plan to start a heavy lifting program.
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    This progress is only from 2 weeks?! How often do you lift? I'm beginning lifting for a gym class at my university, and I'll be weight lifting twice a week for 7 weeks. I'm hoping I can get results like this! Awesome job!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!
  • DorisR184
    Options
  • tito_diaz
    tito_diaz Posts: 32
    Options
    Very nice!!!!
  • DorisR184
    Options
    This progress is only from 2 weeks?! How often do you lift? I'm beginning lifting for a gym class at my university, and I'll be weight lifting twice a week for 7 weeks. I'm hoping I can get results like this! Awesome job!

Thank you!! :smile: I've been doing the lifting program for alittle over a month total, but yes the time between the pictures is 2 weeks & I'm lifting 3x's per week.
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    So awesome. Congrats!!
  • beautybeyondmyskin77
    Options
    YES I See a BIG CHANGE!!! You are looking great!!!
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    bump
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing...fabulous difference for just two weeks.
  • DorisR184
    Options
  • sweetrice12
    sweetrice12 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    wow! great job!!
  • yennu03
    yennu03 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Nice, that's a very noticeable difference . Good job!
  • DorisR184
    Options
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is awesome! I just bought Les Mills PUMP and am still waiting on it to arrive at my door! I can't wait and seeing these pics makes me even more excited!!! I am going to do PUMP/Turbo Fire to start, but I did get the extra cardio workouts too so I will be using them as well. I hope I have as good of results as you (especially in the back fat area)!
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • juliegaines
    juliegaines Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME!!! Thanks for the success story. It keeps me motivated!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!