More females than males in MFP? Could it be?

Options
13»

Replies

• chunkiedunker
    chunkiedunker Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    if i wouldn't be doing this i would be well over 400 lbs because i had no idea what a serving size was or how many calories were in anything.

i do think that in general, women use this site more then men. and women are more prone to do this type of thing. The reason for that is because men are trained growing up that they cant be their own person and do something that every other guy does.

its the reason guys are different infront of their guy friends then behind closed doors. when i talk to my guy friends about me logging my calories and what not, some of them look at me like wtf. some of them say why the hell are you doing that, are you gay, or yeah i dont do that because im not a woman. you know all the great guy to guy make fun of you because youre doing something im not or doing something youre not suppose to do as a guy.

I am doing this for myself. i could care less if someone thinks that im dumb or gay or a loser for doing what im doing. I had to make a change in my life in order to live life. This is how i have chosen and its working awesome (minus my month long platau.