30 Day Shred Challenge 5/18/2009

Options
Hello....

Anyone interested in a Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred Challenge...we are all set to begin on 5/18/2009.

Replies

• aymie24
    aymie24 Posts: 227
    Options
    Hello....

Anyone interested in a Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred Challenge...we are all set to begin on 5/18/2009.
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    I will join even though I started yesterday!
  • angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Options
    Absoultly can have more details? id love to join in. just let me know what i have to do if you can thanks so much:flowerforyou:
  • maiasmommy
    maiasmommy Posts: 39
    Options
    I'm definitely interested!
  • AngelaBeaulieu
    AngelaBeaulieu Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I love challenges - do I need to buy anything?
  • EJOHNSTON1621
    Options
    Hi I would like to join as well...and would like more information.

Thanks!:glasses:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    holy cow! i just emailed a friend about this. i am ordering the dvd today. ill join! details please :wink:
  • jeterbeater
    jeterbeater Posts: 22
    Options
    :laugh: I'm in, already have the DVD. What's the challenge (besides the workout itself)? :laugh:
  • mrsnewyork19
    Options
    I am up for it! I have the DVD, but haven't been so disciplined about doing it every day. Being part of a challenge is good motivation!
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    AWESOME! I actually just started the workout today....but Hey I'm definately up for the challenge! Count me in!

~Toni D :flowerforyou:

Hey Heather0mc....you're in too I see!! AWESOME!! Let's get shredded!! LOL
  • rachlong33
    rachlong33 Posts: 13
    Options
    I would like to join as well, but Im really new to MFP so I might need help!! :tongue:
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Do you guys mind if I join? I love the shred!! :heart:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    AWESOME! I actually just started the workout today....but Hey I'm definately up for the challenge! Count me in!

~Toni D :flowerforyou:

Hey Heather0mc....you're in too I see!! AWESOME!! Let's get shredded!! LOL

hey toni! ordering it off amazon today! cant wait to get started. a little anxious, but hey, comes with the territory. so, did it kick your booty or what? :tongue:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    I would like to join as well, but Im really new to MFP so I might need help!! :tongue:

welcome rach! :flowerforyou:
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    I'm in! :happy:
  • hahahollylol
    hahahollylol Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I really want to do it everyday. But you tube has 30 day shred on there, level 1 all three parts and level 2 all three parts. the whole workouts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEpeq7IIGcY
  • rachlong33
    rachlong33 Posts: 13
    Options
    so I think I have the book at home but should I get the DVD??? Will it help more.

I'm in two weddings this summer and I would really like to loose my stomach so I don't look too bad in the dresses!!! :noway:

201100.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • aymie24
    aymie24 Posts: 227
    Options
    Details...hmmm, well this is my first time posting a challenge and I kind of stole the idea from another thread so have mercy on my newness, lol.

I was thinking we could weigh in/post measurements weekly on Sundays?

I don't think it matters if you are already shredding? Just commit to do it for 30 days starting on the 18th? I think it will be interesting to see how we all do, I have only done it a few times and it was murder.

Suggestions, ideas, corrections?

Also, for those who don't have the dvd, it's available on wal mart's website for under $9 and you can get it shipped site to store for free. I did do the youtube version a few times before ordering it. I don't know why but for me, the dvd on my big tv works better.
  • aquaale
    aquaale Posts: 12
    Options
    Count me in! I started doing this a while ago, but stopped when I joined the gym. I am doing fine with my cardio, but I really want to see more definition! Hopefully this will help me do this :happy:

Angela
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    I have a suggestion for weigh in days.

Could it be fridays? Im sure a lot of ppl do worse on the weekends so at least if they weigh in is on fridays will help ppl stay motivated through the weekend.