Do you believe in "sloppy seconds"?

Options
13»

Replies

• jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I think I'm in love with this thread. I don't care who's been there just before me, I'm goin' in.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    No such thing as too much lube

Hold on... What?

:laugh: :laugh: gross as hell but funny too!!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    I believe in sloppy seconds the same way I believe in Kansas. I know it exists but I don't think I'd ever want to visit unless there was a REALLY good reason.
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I dated a guy for a year, then a couple of months later I started dating his best friend.

Now we're getting married in 5 weeks.

It is what it is.
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS THREAD!!! I am not sure if it was a bright idea for me to eat lunch while I read it though........The cream filled donut comment is not so appetizing :drinker:
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    It's only "sloppy seconds" if someone is getting their chocolate in someone else's peanut butter.

But that's how Reese's peanut butter cups were invented. How can that be wrong?

Careful with those Rhesus, you don't wan't PETA all up in your business...

There+is+no+right+way.jpg
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Sloppy seconds is only sloppy if a baker injected cream filling and another baker came along and injected his own into the same donut hole. Like a Boston double cream pie.
    will never again eat a cream filled doughnut bc this will always come to mind!!! Thank you... definatly will help my diet :)
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Um...well this was enlightening!!! haha. There was this movie I saw one time....well..never mind ..haha
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    hehe,

english is my second language, and I thought this was going to be about the last minutes of working out.

Its a fetish for sloppy seconds if you go for him/her and like it (which is cool btw), if you just want to do it, go for it and dont call it stupid terms... oooh we humans are something! :)

im gonna be smiling at my last minutes of workout today....

:huh:
  • sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    you haven't met my ex she was married 7 year getting a divorce so seperated in by the first of september. she hooked up with some random dud messed around with him. met me in october started dating she cheated two weeks into our relationship, didn't tell me until december, then she traded me in just before velentines day. this was ten years ago so no she not sloppy seaconds she more like the mile high member. she couldn't be on her own if her life depended on it. but it did change me i look for a gale that can hold her own confidence is so hot

Umm... i had to read that 3 times... I don't think she's got a problem with being alone... i think she has a problem keeping her panties on. Sounds like a straight up wh*re right there!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    if my soldiers are fighting some one elses soldiers for entry to the gate... then thats nasty....

why does the military always have to get involved?
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    129063549408586114.jpg
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I think I'm in love with this thread. I don't care who's been there just before me, I'm goin' in.

Just don't go there for lunch
  • mrsred79
    mrsred79 Posts: 79
    Options
    HAHA!! You guys are crackin' me up!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    When someone double-dips their chip in the sour cream dip, after slobbering all over the first bite, that's sloppy seconds. :noway:

When someone hooks up with someone else right after getting out of a relationship, or they hook up with someone new after they had sex with someone else, that's just rebounding. Or exploring sexual fun. Nothing sloppy about it, necessarily.

Unless they used the same condom with the newer person.

Then it'snot sloppy, it's just naaaasty. :huh:
  • abazooday727
    Options
    Sloppy Joes sound delish! Anyone have a recipe?

Oh...I am confused...This is not about Sloppy Joes? DAMNIT!! now I'm Hungry!
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    Sloppy Joes sound delish! Anyone have a recipe?

Oh...I am confused...This is not about Sloppy Joes? DAMNIT!! now I'm Hungry!

Nope. This is the Sloppy Janes thread.
  • bagpuss64
    bagpuss64 Posts: 14
    Options
    HAHA!! You guys are crackin' me up!

brilliant thread!!!
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I think Sloppy Seconds is supposed to be taken literally....when someone gets some Tang directly after someone else.

The relationship scenario you've posted is called a Rebound.

This,

expected epic thread, was dissapointed.
  • Scott
    Scott Posts: 204 MFP Staff
    Options
    This thread has been locked due to numerous guideline violations. The main violation being several post with sexual innuendo. We love when you post but please keep it within the guidelines. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.