13»

Replies

• mxcatala
    mxcatala Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Pringles light 70 calories for 13 chips
  • LifeLongJourney
    Options
    I haven't had any in forever. But I never really liked the taste of plain potatoe chips.
  • maethoriel
    Options
    I've actually started loving Kale chips lol.
  • slrrese
    slrrese Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I dislike anything really salty like chips. I like the baked nut chips made by blue diamond. Bonus is they have some protein!
  • 2getgeorge
    2getgeorge Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    "All foods and beverages can fit into a healthful, balanced diet as long as portion sizes are controlled and priority is given to
    meeting nutrient needs as well as getting regular physical activity."

quote is from article Finding balance: understanding how calories work from the international food information council foundation.
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I have replaced chips with almonds or popcorn.
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I have a serious addiction to potato chips. I could never eat just one. I have found that the Special K Cracker chips are very satisfying as a crunch salty snack. They fit in real well with my caloric intake.

I've tried the Special K Cracker chips before they're not bad. But there's this chip called Pop Chips. I like them better. Instead of baking or frying the potatoes they pop them. Who woulda thunk it. They're delicious.
  • mjsunshine16
    mjsunshine16 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I love Riceworks as an alternative. 140 calories: gourmet brown rice crisp made with whole grain brown rice. riceworks® contains only natural ingredients, has no preservatives, no artificial flavors or cholesterol, and is both wheat and gluten-free.
  • RawrWolfie
    RawrWolfie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    when I crave potato chips I usually get the baked variety or rice cakes - solves the problem