Hurt and venting.

Options
SnakeDarling
SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
I hate being single.
I really do.

But you know what I hate more? When the *kitten* that left you for another girl rubs her in your face every second he gets. Especially when he sleeps with you after he and her are already together and are "soul mates" and moving in together.

Replies

• Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    ((hugs)) to you and a punch to him in the no no's..
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I hate being single.
    I really do.

But you know what I hate more? When the *kitten* that left you for another girl rubs her in your face every second he gets. Especially when he sleeps with you after he and her are already together and are "soul mates" and moving in together.

why would you sleep with him when he left you for someone else? you should have more respect for yourself than that...
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I am sorry. I know it hurts. Hurts your heart and soul. Sending you hugs.
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Awwwwwww so sorry you have to go through that. That really sux :'( huggggss :) Exercise your anger out. Sometimes that can work wonders :))
  • HotBodUnderConstruction
    Options
    I'm sorry, I know that you're hurt. You have no control over him leaving you, but you do have control over how you behave afterwards. You're continuing to put yourself in a bad situation by sleeping with him.
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I hate being single.
    I really do.

I also have to ask why on earth would you sleep with this DB after he left you for another girl?
  • yhateme1
    yhateme1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Tell the fool.... The cookie shop has closed down.... And dont let him taste your goodies EVER again!!! Dont worry karma is alive and well ... But lock the door on him....
  • blueandigo
    blueandigo Posts: 296
    Options
    Yep it sucks. You'll be okay. I promise.
  • NatashaK29
    NatashaK29 Posts: 137
    Options
    Tell the fool.... The cookie shop has closed down.... And dont let him taste your goodies EVER again!!! Dont worry karma is alive and well ... But lock the door on him....

Yeah, exactly!!!
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I hate being single.
    I really do.

why would you sleep with him when he left you for someone else? you should have more respect for yourself than that...

Exactly what I was thinking. But I have to admit I did that in my weakest moments and regret it to this day. Be strong, take care of yourself, find happiness in yourself and someone deserving of you will come along. I promise. Take out all your anger at the gym. Cardio will make you feel so much better and focus your mind elsewhere.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I hate being single.
    I really do.

I also have to ask why on earth would you sleep with this DB after he left you for another girl?
    she is obviously still in love with him. havent you guys ever been in love? of course it was not the best of ideas but give her a break. move on sugar, there are so many fish and there are ones who will treat you right and not treat you that way. good luck to you.
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I hate being single.
    I really do.

It was once like... a week after. I felt horrible.
    And I really should have more respect for myself, you're right. But I just don't.
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Well hey - why not have some sh*ts and giggles on their account? Once they move in together, have a delivery company send her flowers to their door with a card attached that says, "Hey (her name here). Had a great time the other week. Can't wait to have you all to myself again soon. xoxo Your Dirty Secret, (some random guy's name here)."
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I know it is hard, but be happy that you dodged the bullet. Cut him out of your life. He is her problem now.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options

And I really should have more respect for myself, you're right. But I just don't.

Well you have to change that. stop being his damn doormat. people aren't going to respect you until you respect yourself, and before you even think about another relationship you need to feel good about yourself.
  • dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options

Well you have to change that. stop being his damn doormat. people aren't going to respect you until you respect yourself, and before you even think about another relationship you need to feel good about yourself.

oh stfu lilacdreamer. OP obviously knows she made a mistake. it doesn't mean she's a doormat or doesn't respect herself. she's obviously hurting. she doesn't need you piling more crap on her. give your head a shake
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Well hey - why not have some sh*ts and giggles on their account? Once they move in together, have a delivery company send her flowers to their door with a card attached that says, "Hey (her name here). Had a great time the other week. Can't wait to have you all to myself again soon. xoxo Your Dirty Secret, (some random guy's name here)."

Well.. gosh darnit, I think I love you!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    ((Hugs honey)) I've been there before and I know how you feel. You will be able to move on and make yourself better, but he will always be a jerk!
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    maybe you shouldn't sleep with the guy who left you for another girl. nor even talk to hijm anymore. just sayin.
  • BrnIdGirl
    BrnIdGirl Posts: 129 Member
    Options

Well.. gosh darnit, I think I love you!

LOL...I agree That is a good one...worst I ever done was turn his new car into a fishbowl complete with water, plants and fish.