Hurt and venting.

2»

Replies

• SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Well hey - why not have some sh*ts and giggles on their account? Once they move in together, have a delivery company send her flowers to their door with a card attached that says, "Hey (her name here). Had a great time the other week. Can't wait to have you all to myself again soon. xoxo Your Dirty Secret, (some random guy's name here)."
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Well hey - why not have some sh*ts and giggles on their account? Once they move in together, have a delivery company send her flowers to their door with a card attached that says, "Hey (her name here). Had a great time the other week. Can't wait to have you all to myself again soon. xoxo Your Dirty Secret, (some random guy's name here)."

Well.. gosh darnit, I think I love you!

LOL...I agree That is a good one...worst I ever done was turn his new car into a fishbowl complete with water, plants and fish.

....And ye shall be my mistress!
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,364 Member

oh stfu lilacdreamer. OP obviously knows she made a mistake. it doesn't mean she's a doormat or doesn't respect herself. she's obviously hurting. she doesn't need you piling more crap on her. give your head a shake

Excuse you? What I wrote was in support of the OP. I want her to feel better about herself and not let some idiot use her. Yes Yes I know, that makes me a TERRIBLE person. What i said was the equivalent of killing a puppy.

I love your usage of "stfu" (an acronym made famous by pre-teens) - it really lets me know the mentality of the person i'm dealing with. I probably should have responded with small, one syllable words and thrown in some "LoLs"

To the OP, i stand by what i said, put yourself first and don't let that imbecile into your life even for a few moments. he doesn't respect you, he just wants to use you and you know that. he's not worth it.
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member

Well.. gosh darnit, I think I love you!

LOL...I agree That is a good one...worst I ever done was turn his new car into a fishbowl complete with water, plants and fish.

Cannibalistic: [HUGS] Awww...why wait for karma when you can do-it-yourself? It's what I do. :)

HA HA HA HA! Love the fishbowl car idea. That's a good one.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    why would you sleep with him after he has left you for her? Seriously, this is the dumbest thing you could ever do.
  • wysiwyg295
    wysiwyg295 Posts: 11 Member
    If this helps any ... he cheated on you and he will cheat on her. They can't help themselves. I know it hurts because I have been where you are but time will make it hurt a bit less.

Be kind to yourself and you know that you can always get support from everyone here.

Linda
  • I know it sucks gurl.. I hate men sometimes.. Most of the time actually lol. But you just gotta stay away from him. thats the only way that youll get over him honestly. Try and just focus on getting healthy and sexy. Then he can be the one regretting his decision to leave you, and you can rub it in HIS face. We all do stuff like sleep with our exes.. We all know weve made the same stupid mistakes, but theyre what make us who we are. Just learn from it. Find someone better, he doesnt deserve someone that cares this much. I hope you start feeling better babe<3
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    We all do stuff like sleep with our exes.. We all know weve made the same stupid mistakes, but theyre what make us who we are. Just learn from it.

Actually no not all of us have slept with our exes... so that basic generalization is crap. I have never - not once ever slept with an ex. EVER. They are my ex for a reason - either they cheated on me and I left.. or I got bored and I left but I have never went back and slept with them.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    I hate being single.
    I really do.

But you know what I hate more? When the *kitten* that left you for another girl rubs her in your face every second he gets. Especially when he sleeps with you after he and her are already together and are "soul mates" and moving in together.

Y'know what's worse than being single? Being with a douchecanoe because you have no respect for yourself.

K'mon girl. You deserve way better than this guy. If you don't believe that no one else will so start living it even if you don't internalize it yet.

Don't sleep with him again. Better yet. Never speak to him again and move on. Find some new friends. Focus on you. Get the heck away from this guy.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    I hate being single.
    I really do.

But you know what I hate more? When the *kitten* that left you for another girl rubs her in your face every second he gets. Especially when he sleeps with you after he and her are already together and are "soul mates" and moving in together.

Sorry that happened. Cheer up, at least you're not still with him. Don't accept his phone calls...don't return texts.
    It is very possible the other girl has no idea you exist, sad but true.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    This is why I have male friends who have nothing to lose... none of my ex's bother me now :happy:
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Go do something amazing with yourself or your life. It'll make you feel better. And I'm not being sarcastic right now. Sometimes it's hard to tell with me. Volunteer somewhere, go back to school if you're not already there, and if you are, get involved in something. Do something you've always wanted to do before. You need something to a) take your mind off of him and his new "soul mate" and b) be a worthier cause than that *kitten*.

Use your hurt/anger as motivation or fuel for something big.
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Thanks, everyone.
    I'm feeling much better.
  • blueandigo
    blueandigo Posts: 296
    Good, now go have sex with everyone : v )

It's what I do.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Double post.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Good, now go have sex with everyone : v )

It's what I do.

My friends dad gave her almost the same advice; "The best way to get over somebody is to get under somebody else." :laugh:
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    why would you sleep with him when he left you for someone else? you should have more respect for yourself than that...

This.......
  • rookmb
    rookmb Posts: 84
    I know it hurts now, but give it time. I can assure you that in about 2 months you're going to be soooooooo glad that he's out of your life. Once a cheater, always a cheater. :)

You said you hate being single. Please rethink that statement. You are young; you have your whole life ahead of you and you do NOT need a man for happiness. Sure, it's fantastic when you find that "one" and you get married and raise a family - if that's what you want - but don't waste your life waiting for that "one". Have you accomplished all that YOU want to before you settle down? Just a thought. Hugs!!!!