Who wants to start Jillian Michaels Body Revolution on Monda

Options
Who wants to join the Jillian Michael's Body Revolution group http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2883-jillian-michaels-body-revolution and start on Monday, March 26? My order has been shipped and it should be delivered by then. Would be great to have a few buddies on the same or a similar schedule to keep each other motivated!

Replies

• Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Ill join you as soon mine arrives :smile:
  • DebRives
    DebRives Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Mine should be arriving on Monday so I'll join. It will give me some time to look through everything and pump my self up for it. :smile:
  • Bird23
    Bird23 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm starting this program tomorrow, 3/19. Would love to share experiences/support once you get going next week!
  • jamkat
    jamkat Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I just placed my order this morning. 7-10 BUSINESS days shipping! :mad: I'm on vacation next week so I'm really hoping it comes by Monday! Too bad that once you ordered it, they didn't give you a code to enable you access to the 1st disc anyway on the website so you can get started while it was being shipped. I'm anxious to start and share my results!

I currently work out at a great gym and meet with a personal trainer once per week. He really kicks my butt! I'm looking for a workout close to his that I can do in addition. I love Jillian and miss her on BL. This program is just what I'm looking for! Although I plan on getting more in per day that just 30 mins but 30 mins sounds like a great way to start the day before I get ready for work!

If I can't start on Monday with the rest, I'll start as soon as I get it!
  • jfischer4
    Options
    Mine arrived Friday, would love to have people to do it with and see how everyone is progressing and have a support group, I am starting tomorrow!
  • Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Ok, placing my order. Hoping it's on amazon!
  • anna021231
    anna021231 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll join. I ordered it a few days ago so hopefully it should be here tomorrow or tuesday. :smile:
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    ill join when the price drops by about 75% :\
  • rcpayton
    rcpayton Posts: 90
    Options
    I received mine on Saturday and started this morning....it was a great workout and fun! It wasnt too difficult if you follow her other dvd's but you can modify to make it easier or more challenging. Hoping for some great results!
  • Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I received mine on Saturday and started this morning....it was a great workout and fun! It wasnt too difficult if you follow her other dvd's but you can modify to make it easier or more challenging. Hoping for some great results!

Started this morning too! Workout 1 ...check! On to cardio this evening! I am going to try the two workouts in week one (figure I can handle that for a week). I can't wait for the results either!!
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am re-starting today due to a leg injury! But, lets all rock it!!!
  • burkristine
    Options
    Just started yesterday (3/18) workout 1 & cardio. This morning workout 2 which I liked a lot. I'm doing the kickstart week of food and exercise. Anyone else trying the kickstart week of food?
  • pinkyD1953
    pinkyD1953 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started the Kickstart diet yesterday and I am starting the workouts now. I switched some of the meals around. The chef salad is tasty. I'm not a fan of plain yogurt and 1 cup of it is pretty hard to get down. I "bent' the diet a little and added about a tsp of vanilla! As for the workout, I'm not much of an early bird so I'm going to doing Workout 1 and the Cardio back to back! Wish me luck!
  • kirtan108
    Options
    I would, I have ordered it today so it will hopefully be here.
  • Wouga
    Wouga Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    If mine gets to me by then I'll join ya! I ordered it over the weekend but I live in Hawaii, so they say it could take "an extra 7 days" to get to me :/
  • itsmeangelia
    Options
    Got mine today will start on Monday!
  • jamkat
    jamkat Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine on Sunday. Just got the email that it arrived at FedEx this morning and the expected delivery date is Monday! Just in time for my stay at home vaction! I can't wait!! It's in OH and it's coming to FL so i'm hoping to get it sooner.
  • mom2lap
    mom2lap Posts: 1
    Options
    Sounds great! Count me in I just received mine today
  • _Corinne_
    _Corinne_ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Count me in! My 40th birthday is June 23rd so I'll be complete JMBR just in time to celebrate! Bring it on!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Got my order today! I'll post a thread for us in the bigger JMBR group so we can all start on Monday. Will take time this weekend to review the diet, etc. Woo hoo! Glad to have all you guys in this with me!

:happy: :happy: :happy: