Who wants to start Jillian Michaels Body Revolution on Monda

Options
2»

Replies

• Wouga
    Wouga Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Question for you guys...once you received the e-mail that your JMBR had shipped, did it take a while for the tracking info to show up on Fed-Ex? I got the e-mail on the 20th stating it had shipped on the 19th, but every time I check the tracking # it says "Fed-Ex has no information for the shipment." I'm starting to get a bit worried that it's lost in the world of Fed-Ex. :( TIA!
  • angiemain99
    angiemain99 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm going to try to do the kickstart workouts...
  • _Corinne_
    _Corinne_ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Mine arrived Thursday, hubby hooked me up with food needed to do the Kick Start and I'm ready to begin tomorrow morning. Can't wait!
  • _Corinne_
    _Corinne_ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Question for you guys...once you received the e-mail that your JMBR had shipped, did it take a while for the tracking info to show up on Fed-Ex? I got the e-mail on the 20th stating it had shipped on the 19th, but every time I check the tracking # it says "Fed-Ex has no information for the shipment." I'm starting to get a bit worried that it's lost in the world of Fed-Ex. :( TIA!

I received an email which said mine shipped 3/19 and I received the box a few days later. I never received FedEx info but was pleasantly surprised when I found the box at my door.
  • ctychick
    ctychick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Is this one of her DVD's? I don't see it on Amazon. Where can it be purchased? I'm intrigued!
  • ctychick
    ctychick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Is this one of her DVD's? I don't see it on Amazon. Where can it be purchased? I'm intrigued!

Never mind. I should have just Googled to begin with. Looks interesting. Maybe I'll pick it up soon as a weight loss reward, LOL!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
  • Wouga
    Wouga Posts: 145 Member
    Options

I received an email which said mine shipped 3/19 and I received the box a few days later. I never received FedEx info but was pleasantly surprised when I found the box at my door.

:( I'm still waiting for mine, and when I look up the tracking info Fed-Ex still says they have no record of the shipment.
  • Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    FINALLY ....... GOT THE DVD's!
    Started on Wednesday and absolutely love the program so far! We are on Spring Break which helps too! Definitely a program so far I am glad I started!
    Had gained back about 5.5 pounds and so far 4 of it is off! I know it was the plateau and just a few splurges here and there! I am such a believer in the changes of your workouts now! I knew I was needing to changes things up, but just love her style and was still doing some RI30 and 30DS!

So, THANK YOU Sunshinegirl for this Challenge you found! I appreciate it!
  • dawngrasso
    dawngrasso Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    :smile: i have it and have to get started on it - i will plan on starting tomorrow, Saturday April 7th - let's do this:smile:
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options

:( I'm still waiting for mine, and when I look up the tracking info Fed-Ex still says they have no record of the shipment.

The package is not being shipped with FedEx it is USPS. Try to track it there!