Exercise to Build Up a Flat Butt

Options

Replies

• DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Zumba! I used to have a really flat butt too...I've been doing Zumba 3x/week for over a year and what a difference! I have a butt now :-D
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Nope - I have honors of the worlds flattest butt :) I've been really pleased with my results with Brazilian Butt Lift. I have shape, I've built muscle, and I have more definition than I've ever had. Mind you, there wasn't anything to work with to start, so my results are "incredible" but I've got more than I ever had before.
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Squats, lunges, dead lifts. And increasing the mass of your *kitten* made me laugh!
  • WalkingFlower
    WalkingFlower Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Squats
    quadriceps-exercises-barbell-full-squats.gif

Not to get off topic, but that squat demonstration isn't really hitting parallel.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    You are awesome for posting these! Thanks!!
  • egiakatt
    egiakatt Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • nikkiespo
    nikkiespo Posts: 42
    Options
    Squats and steps!!! I swear I was in the same boat as you!!! I started doing my squats and then added in steps, and just yesterday my friends said that I'm gaining my butt back!!! Plus, the steps are a great workout! I love it! :-D
  • tricks30
    tricks30 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hey try the Butt Bible Dvd Series...heard they work really well...
  • ablykins
    ablykins Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Squats

Leg Press
    butt-exercises-machine-leg-presses.gif

Lunges
    quadriceps-exercises-dumbbell-lunges.gif

This is exactly right!! You can also supplement these exercises with a light weight ankle routine to really hit all 3 muscles of the glutes and help shape up those hamstrings.
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    bump from another flat butt...
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    DO PILATES! mark my words, i was once a member of the pancake butt club (still currently a member of the itty bitty titty committee) but now i have a GREAT *kitten*!! hahaha i am really trying to get a comically round rump, the kind thatll make nicki minaj wish she bought more implants ;)

two all time fave i do everyday:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q7L673i8OY AND http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzZSCsw6i2c feel the burnn i LOVE this girl too
  • bel738
    bel738 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    THANK FOR THE DEMOSTRATION
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking I need to start stairs as well. I've heard 2 at a time is the way to go. I dunno. I want my butt back though. I lost it when I lost weight. :(
  • GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Squats

Leg Press

Lunges

LOL...Those squats aren't even parallel!
  • pinkhu13
    pinkhu13 Posts: 133
    Options
    bump! I need this. I'm a flatty patty too :(
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Heavy squats, leg press and lunges. All heavy, all 10-12 reps all as much weight as you can handle, 4-6 sets.

this! and I will add runnning/hiking up STEEP hills, like so steep you have to use your hands to keep from falling backwards. If you've been doing squats & etc, you'll be surprised to find this makes you sore! I went from flat *kitten* to round and perky and tight. woo-hoo! also check MFP blogs by LorinaLynn to see her rear view photos--awesome!
  • tinamatteson
    tinamatteson Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Squats

Leg Press

Lunges

Wow, those 'moving pictures' are so cool! I don't know how you did that but it was GREAT!
    (Sorry to sound like such an old fogey.) :)
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I have a very round butt, but I feel that I need to lift that lower part a little more. I spend an hour/day in the gym because I teach Zumba, so I do not have anymore time to do squats (I still have little ones at home, so I have to get home)

So, I just order the Brazil Butt Lift DVD. I am thinking that I can do that at home. I will come back and let you all know how it works. I am not sure if this works with flat butt, but maybe for us big bottom girls, I am hoping that it will firm and round it up a little more. ;)