Whats your favorite healthy snack

Options
Sort of get misguided on snacks so thought I would see what others are snacking on for some inspiration.
Thanks!

Replies

• BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    My favourite snacks are usually unhealthy :laugh: but I've started actually enjoying baby carrots - when the urge to nibble hits just grab a few out of the fridge and the problem i solved. I also like almonds, it only takes a few to make you feel full again and they're good for you.
  • rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Any kind of fruit, cut up! Strawberries, grapes, bananas (sliced up), sliced apples.. Mmm
  • angelasmith230
    angelasmith230 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    mine is a cup of coffee with a small scoop of ghirardelli cocoa powder and a little heavy cream... is that considered a snack? I log it as a snack lol
  • katiej122
    katiej122 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Fruit, yoghurt, carrots, cherry tomatoes, low cal jelly, shaved chicken or turkey in rye wrap bread, hard boiled eggs, walnuts, almonds, low fat cheese on multigrain crackers :)...etc
  • divalivious
    divalivious Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    lmao @ brian that is my problem the snacks I like are all unhealthy!
  • lschuttem
    lschuttem Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    any kind of berries! they are sweet and you can eat them like finger food to keep your hands busy (when doing homework, watching tv, etc) and berries are very low in calories and a source of fibre :D - strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries...
  • jillthemom
    jillthemom Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My absolute favorite is an apple cut in half, with 1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter spread on each half (1tbsp total), then sprinkle with raisins. Really satisfies my sweet tooth!
  • Dahllywood
    Dahllywood Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    almonds, walnuts, peanuts, (any nut :P), cereal, healthy(ish) snack bars like nutrigrain or nature valley, fruits, carrots, PB&J sandwich, oatmeal, I could go on lol
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt, fruit, almonds, dark chocolate roast almonds, soy latte w/sugar-free syrup.
  • lindzfaith
    Options
    My favorite is one honey graham cracker sheet with a thin layer of peanut butter topped with a few banana slices. It's very filling!
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    94% fat free popcorn!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    well junk food is my downfall. recently started eating frozen grapes grab a few satisfies little bit of crunch, juicy and sweet all in one little package
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with berries mixed in.
  • EricDe90x
    EricDe90x Posts: 51
    Options
    Apples, peanuts, bananas, strawberries, and grapes.
    I have an apple every day as my pre-workout snack.
  • LUVNME94
    LUVNME94 Posts: 34
    Options
    My favorite is fresh strawberries... oh how I love them and they are so low in calories. :smile: :heart:
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I find Baked chips and such a relatively good substitute for the real stuff. Pop Chips are great!

Depends whether or a sweet or salty person, I gues.
  • JaclynnGail
    JaclynnGail Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I love snacks. My favorites are clementines, cereal with almond milk, Wasa crackers with hummus or Laughing Cow cheese, a piece of Ezekiel cinnamon raisin bread with a tablespoon of Better N' Peanut butter, berries, string cheese, Greek yogurt with fruit, mini rice cakes...oh man....now I'm hungry.
  • muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Usually whatever fruit is in the house. I try to keep strawberries, grapes, watermelon, cantaloupe, blueberries, kiwi, etc all prepped up and ready to go for easy snacks.
  • runningdiva77
    Options
    lowfat string cheese
  • Patch62383
    Options
    Beer without a doubt