• Fay84Vegan
    Fay84Vegan Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Nikkie

Good Variety 9 / 10
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    You have some wonderfully natural food in your diet, but a bit too much fat. It looks like you're vegetarian, so sometimes that can be hard to substitute with low fat, good for you protein. Good onya for how you're doing though!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

You stayed within your calorie goal, allowed yourself some treats, but still seemed to focus on making some healthy choices. Kudos!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    @hauteP1ink your diary isn't public....
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Oops...that has now been changed! LOL
  • monroe61
    Options
    Oops...that has now been changed! LOL

:) I give your diary a 9! You have good variety, lots of veggies too. I like that you let yourself still eat "normal" food and stay within your goals like the pizza and you still allow some snacks ie: pudding, popcorn!

ps we had breakfast for dinner yesterday too:smile:
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Monroe61
    love the lite and fit vanilla so tasty! and a nice salad at lunch:) and a nice dinner
    giving you a 10 as those are my favorites LOL great Job!!!!!! Fruits veggies and Real food. NICE Job on hitting close to your macros and cals too
  • monroe61
    Options
    970Mikaela1
    I see you eat the vanilla yogurt in the morning too :) Love it, although cherry vanilla is my fav! Your salad looks way better then mine ever do (except the chicken I'm a veggie) Holy moly on your water intake too 17 glasses...amazing!!