Dirty Girl - Scranton, PA

Options
2»

Replies

• rlg2
    rlg2 Posts: 12
    Options
    this looks fun, i never heard of such a thing!!! Goodluck!! =)
  • jackiemomx2
    jackiemomx2 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm signed up with my oldest friend for the 10:00 am wave on Sunday. Neither of us is sporty and this is our first 5k/mud run. So excited for it!
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I'm in chicago- wish i would have heard about this one first- I signed up for the warrior dash but this one seems way more laid back. Good luck!!
  • elpiper
    elpiper Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    in scranton...hmm...thats four hours out from me....but I might think about it. a mud run of some sort has been on my mind for a while. this would be great with ladies only! :) i wouldnt feel so....heffer-like in front of my fellow ladies!
  • Tskitzo
    Tskitzo Posts: 42
    Options
    That really does look like fun. Maybe next year when we have a bit more money. I wish we had 75$ for me to do this. :(
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    That looks like soooo much fun.:drinker: I wish they had one local to me. :sad:
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Did everyone check the website out. There were several locations throughout the US listed there. http://www.godirtygirl.com/

Well, if some of you sign up for this date, let me know. We'll have to figure out a way to identify and find one another.

Shannon
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Ooh, to anyone who is doing this I am already signed up!!! Would love to meet any MFp's who are there!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Options
    TOTALLY BUMMED!!! I got an e-mail a few days ago, saying the second day, May 6th was cancelled. I can't do the 5th because I'm helping to administer the SATs. I'm really disappointed...... I had to ask for a refund.:-(

Shannon
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Options
    Did anyone end up going? How was it? Post pics!!!

Shannon
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    I went!! It was SOOO MUCH FUN!!!! I only have 2 pictures on my profile, but they will have the official pictures posted from the race anyday now! www.capstonephotography.com
  • lambeas
    lambeas Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    my advise, wear shin guards or thick knee socks as you really will get banged around... so it helps =)

We have "mud run" and "military run" here in Canada that are almost the same..... YOU WILL HAVE A BLAST!!!
  • amy12321
    amy12321 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Scranton, PA?
    get your Scrant-on!
    there ain't no party like a Scranton party 'cause a Scranton party don't stop!
    #dundermifflinscranton
    (I am so sorry....I HAD to)
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Options
    I went!! It was SOOO MUCH FUN!!!! I only have 2 pictures on my profile, but they will have the official pictures posted from the race anyday now! www.capstonephotography.com

I love the muddy picture! You look like you had a blast.

The tips of the other posters are also helpful. Who would think certain gear is more helpful than others! I'm definately a newbie!:-)

Shannon