Before and After pics NO STARVATION

Options

Replies

• leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I come from a parent who was always overweight and blamed it on having babies. I had a baby and feared getting fat. I am now thinner than i ever was. My fear of weight gain escalated to an eating disorder. I have always wondered how people let themselves get so far overweight. Like if my pants feel tight i panic! Some people just go buy new pants. Why do people let themselves go so far? I beg that nobody be offended by me. Its just an honest question that i have always wanted to ask.

Honestly, i never noticed. I just upsized clothes. I wasnt a clothes person and if i tried them on and they didnt fit, id buy a bigger size. I was at my heaviest 95kilos when I was 18. My friend from tafe said "your the fat one and im the skinny one". It was a wake up call, i never seen myself as fat. Im Lesley an awesome person! Since then it took me 6 months,I lost 21 kilos (dont congratulate me yet, i found most of it lol) i got down to 73kg and it didnt budge. I tried upping lowering calories and exercises and after 4 months i asked my dr. He said diet and exercise. I told him it isnt working for me and as I walked out i thought "if i gained it all back at least i know id lose it again and pribably get past 73kg!" Stupid subconcious took me seriously.

Now i know im fat, obese actually! People say to me 'your not fat!' I just reply 'thats not what my clothes, mirror and the bmi chart says. Im not in denial anymore, i know what i did. Just wished when i was 14-17 someone told me your getting fat.....
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Bump to read for later! Otherwise, I won't get any work done! :-)~ CONGRATS to you ALL!! Amazing transformations!! Bravo!! Bravo!!
  • sweepgurl101
    Options
    ebonie_zpsb784089d.jpg

now_zpsde093459.jpg
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    This is me at my worst....
    null_zps57b23f96.png
    This is progress up until right now.

help66_zps1195c2e2.jpg

and heck no i don't starve!!! lol
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    ebonie_zpsb784089d.jpg

now_zpsde093459.jpg
    There you go. You just had to make IMG lowercase and you were good.
    Edit: You look fantastic, by the way!
  • sweepgurl101
    Options
    ebonie_zpsb784089d.jpg

now_zpsde093459.jpg
    There you go. You just had to make IMG lowercase and you were good.
    Edit: You look fantastic, by the way!

@Cindyinpg - Thank you Cindy!!
  • shelley234
    shelley234 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    null_zps57b23f96.png

help66_zps1195c2e2.jpg

YOU LOOK ABSOLUTLY AMAZING WELL DONE XXXX
  • rabbyduby
    rabbyduby Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    bump bump
  • 02tods
    02tods Posts: 126 Member
    Options
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Awesome fitspirations!
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I see so many awesome transformations, thanks all! :drinker:
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    You all have done an amazing job, congrats to you on all your success!!!!!!!
  • GinaNilce
    Options
    You all look incredible! These threads have kept me motivated for the last 4 months. I didn't think I would ever be able to lose the weight I'de put on, but I'm on my way!

This is my first success post and while I've still got 15-20lbs to lose, I'm finally starting to see the difference. When I look in the mirror I don't feel like I look any different, but then I see this picture and realize how far I've come. To the woman who wonders how people "let themselves go, there are usually a lot of reasons. I was slim through high school, mainly because I suffered from Chron's Disease and was on a mostly liquid diet. Once I was able to eat again I ate and ate and ate because it had been such a long time and put on about 30lbs in 2 years (putting me at my current weight 167lbs) After I got married I had several misscarriages and between stress and hormonal therapy I put on the remaining 35 lbs over 2 years. I just had my second child on May 8th and was right after he was born 203. The first picture is at my 4 weeks post-partum visit, I weighed about 195, the second is about a week ago at 165.6. Like I said I've still got a ways to go, but I'm getting there.

1237144_10200280752772602_876270519_n.jpg
  • wyoh26
    wyoh26 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    wow, congrats on your weight loss, you look fabulous!
  • danielleskelly35
    Options
    how long did it take you to get where you are?
  • danielleskelly35
    Options
    I am glad you posted that picture. Just because one person makes a mean comment dont let it get you down. I am 6' and weigh 300 pounds right now. I did not let myself go! I had breast cancer in 2007 and had to take steroids for 4 years which made me balloon to where I am now and this I suppose was by choice because I wanted to live and be a breast cancer survivor and was not worried about how much a weighed as long as I am alive for my 4 kids. Me seeing your picture and alot of others is what gives me hope that I can do this an lose weight.
  • MsMimidoll
    MsMimidoll Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Before 241
    After 157

I've just hit target, it took 18 months ish :)

Xx

5b100996-9f5c-4cc9-9350-81caa1bf9bdf_zpsd22564ce.jpg

064607aa-eb5e-4409-9336-0cd5b550ebeb_zps6c7ba8d6.jpg

So inspired :-)
  • Salpica
    Salpica Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    After looking at everyone's success it's hard to feel like I had much of an challenge or an issue. Awesome work by everyone, this is always inspiring to come in and see all of these pictures.

My transformation took about 4 months, but has been on going ever since I started over 2 and a half years ago. I hope I can be an inspiration for someone as much as everyone else in this thread. Also, I am looking for new friends as I am getting back into a super strict diet. All my old ones are inactive :-(

(Right click picture and click "View Image" to get the full image)

Collage_zpsdd9c9cd9.jpg
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Before 241
    After 157

I've just hit target, it took 18 months ish :)

Xx

5b100996-9f5c-4cc9-9350-81caa1bf9bdf_zpsd22564ce.jpg

064607aa-eb5e-4409-9336-0cd5b550ebeb_zps6c7ba8d6.jpg

You were pretty before, but...holy wow! Gorgeous.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    null_zps57b23f96.png

help66_zps1195c2e2.jpg

Amazing! Very inspirational.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!