My NSV......... still can't believe it:)

Options

Replies

• NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Keep up the great work.
  • me525
    me525 Posts: 155
    Options
    ya know, this site really needs a like button for these posts!! Y'all are great, thanks for the encouragement and kind words. Best wishes to you all:)
  • mrselanco2268
    mrselanco2268 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you!!!:happy:
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    ^^^LIKE^^^
  • FluttershySweetie
    FluttershySweetie Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    That is awesome good for you! Self control is a HUGE step!! I don`t think I`ve reached it yet... haha
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Fabulous...well done you! I love starbucks....in fact it became a habit to pick one up on the way to work. I have given them up for lent. If I want a coffee at home I sometimes make myself a skinny coffee in the microwave . Not quite the same, but better for me!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Great job! It's the little, day by day challenges that determine your success! And you're WINNING!
  • jenirobinson
    Options
    *It's easy for me to turn down starbucks. I think its the most vile tasting liquid ever!*

I know what you mean....I have had Starbucks maybe five times in my life and I like coffee, but not from there!!

But keep up the great work. I will quote a MFP friend from this weekend.

" Do not reward yourself with food...We are not dogs" Thought that was quite funny and truthful.
  • me525
    Options
    *It's easy for me to turn down starbucks. I think its the most vile tasting liquid ever!*

I know what you mean....I have had Starbucks maybe five times in my life and I like coffee, but not from there!!

But keep up the great work. I will quote a MFP friend from this weekend.

" Do not reward yourself with food...We are not dogs" Thought that was quite funny and truthful.

That is funny and very true! we train our dogs with treats, sometimes even train our children with treats (although i didn't see the point of offering mnms just for using the potty). I've decided that i will only reward myself with things i need, new clothes:)
  • me525
    Options
    That is awesome good for you! Self control is a HUGE step!! I don`t think I`ve reached it yet... haha

with 41lbs gone you are doing something right:)
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    i did the same the other night my husband brought home wendy's for himself and the kids. i said no and made my own supper.

it's a great feeling isn't it
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    I love target..and that would be my treat is some kind of latte or something delicious lol! They have like a little cafe at mine too with cookies and food and popcornmmm...so my son knows he gets an iceeand i normally get a coffee of somesort! But then i just started getting him his icee! Feels great to be able to turn it down but i still love them! Oh and icant let myself get the big chocolate chips there either cuz there 500cals :-\ but sooo good! Damn target lol!
  • Aj2998
    Aj2998 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Grats the the self control - On my way to target now to get some more weights!!!
  • scarlettd12
    scarlettd12 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!! It takes a lot of willpower to do that. Congrats on your NSV!
  • tkb1985
    tkb1985 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Excellent NSV - With willpower like that, you'll reach your target (see what I did there!?!) in no time at all!
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    That is so great!
  • me525
    Options
    Excellent NSV - With willpower like that, you'll reach your target (see what I did there!?!) in no time at all!

I do see........... y'all know i loves me some Target:)
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    good for you! i am a sucker. i hardly ever go there but when i do i can not pass up a big unsweetened iced black tea at starbucks.
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    It's easy for me to turn down starbucks. I think its the most vile tasting liquid ever!

Ya know the plain coffee is not that great, but oh how i love my lattes' and frappicinos'.

YES!!!! It's crack but i just get the healthier version of my frappes i get soy milk instead of whole milk , no whip cream and get a Tall instead of Grande or Venti i usually get : )
  • me525
    Options
    It's easy for me to turn down starbucks. I think its the most vile tasting liquid ever!

Ya know the plain coffee is not that great, but oh how i love my lattes' and frappicinos'.

YES!!!! It's crack but i just get the healthier version of my frappes i get soy milk instead of whole milk , no whip cream and get a Tall instead of Grande or Venti i usually get : )

yes! it is my crack:) i've never tried them with soy milk........ maybe i will, AFTER i lose 5lbs:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!