bump :)
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy... bump for later!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I just bought some PB2 on Amazon. I can't wait to try it and play with it in recipes! :bigsmile:
  • amybrauch
    amybrauch Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I have both of these items in my cupboard. Definitely going to try this! Thanks for the idea.
  • ajh1014
    ajh1014 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Go to the Bell Plantation web site and check to see if there are any outlets in your area. I found one in our area at a Gastric Bypass surgeons office. They have a little retail store. No shipping!

PB2 is AWESOME! I also need that chocolate peanut butter fix from time to time and I make it with Jello FF/SF Chocolate Pudding and skim milk. Add 1 TBS of PB2 and you have a really yummy 90 calorie treat!
  • JustACaJen
    JustACaJen Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I had never heard of this "peanut butter powder" before. I just googled it... read about it... and ordered it. This is GREAT! I can't wait to throw it in a smoothie!!! And then immediately after making that smoothie, I want to make one of these eggs... Sounds YUMMY!
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Totally trying this as soon as I get my PB2 in...d@mn you Amazon for taking so long!!

I'm not a fan of nutella but I will gladly melt milk and dark chocolate chips over the "egg"...YUM!
  • bholmes21
    bholmes21 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That looks delicious thanks for sharing!!
  • misschristi
    misschristi Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    SO have to try this, but i think ill use choc chips. i love those eggs!
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    So have to try this! Looks yummy :)

You can also order PB2 from Vitacost (it's $5.31 per jar). Here's a link to save $10 off your order (shipping is a flat rate of $4.99 unless you order $49+ merchandise).

http://www.vitacost.com/Referee?wlsrc=rsReferral&ReferralCode=60285925 You can also go through Ebates to get 4% cash back
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhhh sounds very yummy!!
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    A Reeses cup is 105 calories. So is there another way this is better for us? Not being cynical, just lazy ;-)
  • stef827
    stef827 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • krissypea79
    krissypea79 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    A Reeses cup is 105 calories. So is there another way this is better for us? Not being cynical, just lazy ;-)

This is for a Reese's EGG. Those are bigger than a PB cup.

Reese's Egg:
    Calories: 170
    Fat: 10g,
    Carbs: 18g,
    Protein: 4g

My Egg:
    95 calories
    5g fat
    12g carbs
    6g protein

Seems better in every way...not to mention there is significantly less sugar in mine.

Same for the recipe I posted later in this thread for a smaller size egg (more like a regular size Pb cup). Half the calories, less sugar, more protein, less carbs & fat. Worth it to me, but not for everyone I suppose.
  • lynzinnc
    lynzinnc Posts: 44
    Options
    bump
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    More for the calories is always a plus! And I like the extra protein too! Thanks for sharing that! Did you add it into the database?
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    BUMP
  • toriann143
    Options
    bump for later, thanks for sharing :)
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    omg, YUM!
  • ksmarathon2010