Right now...something you love about you or your body!!!!

Options

Replies

• TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I love my collar bone.

Interesting choice!!! Collar bones are very sexy

I love the same thing about myself!! :) When I buy shirts my husband always asks if its going to show off my sexy shoulders and collar bone, so I guess he thinks so too. :)
  • skaboom163
    skaboom163 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm really starting to see defined ab muscles. For me that is INSANE!

Awesome!!! That is a great accomplishment!
  • mrsrobinsonlauraj
    mrsrobinsonlauraj Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My waist which has always been proportionately small from the rest of my body. Oh..and my hair!
  • skaboom163
    skaboom163 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have a wicked sense of humor and I'm getting stronger every day.

and you've lost 20 pounds!!!?? Thats amazing! takes a strong person to do that. You rock!
  • holthaus30
    holthaus30 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I love my traps and I so so love my arms. 16in and getting more defined so not head over heels in love with them yet.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I love ME for just being me !
  • AlliecoreXX
    AlliecoreXX Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I totally love my booty! It's nice and toned from all the running and lower body exercises I do and it seriously makes me happy!
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I love my cheekbones, starting to see them again and it feels good!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I love the way my legs are shaping up!!
  • Lasityttö
    Lasityttö Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I really like my hair. It's long, it's thick and it's red. Color is from hair dye, but I do have a bit of a red tint naturally too, so the color suits me.
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    My breasts
  • alucard75
    alucard75 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I love my shoulders calf musles and blue eyes :)
  • RachelT14
    RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    :smile: Strange as it may sound i love my flabby mummy tummy! Why? Because it is a lot less flabby than it was 26lbs ago. And i will always love it even if it doesnt shrink anymore because it is my children who made it such a mess.....just like they now make my house a mess!
  • audreygonzy
    audreygonzy Posts: 169
    Options
    I have always had cellulite and since I've been working out I just don't care anymore!:drinker: My legs are more toned than ever!...and my chest doesn't look bad either!:blushing:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    My Tibialis Anterior is hawt

That's not the only part that's hawt!
  • JulieH3art
    JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I love my butt.. hahah... it isnt the smallest or the tightest butt in the world, but my boyfriend is always complimenting it and making me feel like it's the greatest thing ever.
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Digging the muscles that are starting to be more and more defined in my arms and legs.
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I love my eyes. I'm starting to see the collar bones again..(they had vanished under layers of fat)... So those... :)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I have always hated my legs, but I posted a picture on Friday and apparently my calf muscles are "bumpy" enough that someone suggested I had Photoshopped the picture. I didn't, and at first I was mad, but then some friends pointed out that they must be pretty impressive to have someone think I faked them.
    For that reason, I love my calves.
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    My *kitten* (now!)