Right now...something you love about you or your body!!!!

Options

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I am Loving my Smile, Eyes, New Booty:laugh: ...My new thing is my shoulders and the cuts on the side of my legs and butt.... We can keep pushing to accomplish all the goals we want for our body!!! Plan and put in work....there is always work to be done so lets speak positive...I Love this thread!!

THANKS
  • wakeupdummy
    wakeupdummy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm funny, and I have the ability and desire to recognize something attractive about everyone.

This is an excellent topic thread- It's really cool to see so many of you being so POSITIVE! I'm really new here, but I'm a little ahead of my weekly goals and that feels GREAT. I'd also like to find a few of you to trade moral support with.

The next time someone photographs me on the beach, I won't be trying to hide my boobs!

Keep kicking *kitten*, y'all!
  • joelleh26
    joelleh26 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I love my eyes, and my plus-size curvy figure, i have a little waist and a big booty, and i love my shapely legs, especially my calf's (more so from the front, than back lol)
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I like my eye shape - they're slinky and asian-esque.

I like my body shape - it's curvy as ****, and I have a big butt.

I like my boobs - I was so flat chested before, and now I have real boobs!

I like my hair - it's curly, soft and grows fast.

That feels better :D
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I love everything about me!
  • whiplashpcw
    whiplashpcw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Gotta love a slamming booty :)
    booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere.:wink:
    My butt:ohwell:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    i think my legs are getting good, especially thighs. i almost took a picture yesterday
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I love my curves. ( and so does my man) LOL
  • skaboom163
    skaboom163 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am Loving my Smile, Eyes, New Booty:laugh: ...My new thing is my shoulders and the cuts on the side of my legs and butt.... We can keep pushing to accomplish all the goals we want for our body!!! Plan and put in work....there is always work to be done so lets speak positive...I Love this thread!!

THANKS

Thank YOU for responding!! People can be the thinnest and most perfect looking but inner happiness is much more important. If you are good to your body it will be good to you. :-)
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I have good skin and great hair. The rest is work in progress.
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I love that today I could squat my body weight, I have a big smile on my face and it's not going away:smile:
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I like my calf muscles :)
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    i like my legs
  • kk_achieve
    kk_achieve Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love my calves! And I appreciate that you brought some positivity and self-love to MFP! Thank you!!!
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    My ability to lift large shrubbery. LOL. Hmm, arms.
    ... but over all, not too negative about myself. Besides, it's the only body I my spirit can inhabit at this time.
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I think I have a nice face and delicate-looking hands c:
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I like my calf muscles :)

That ^ and not just yours ZumbaChick, I like mine too
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my shape! I'm curvy but in all the right places. Although I still complain about things when I see others on here I can't help but love my curves!

Curvy women rock!
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I love my *kitten* but I don't get to see it too much. In the visible department I'd go with my arms. Welcome to the gun club.
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I love my collar bone.

I love mine too! For the longest time I couldn't see it. Now it think it is sexy. I also love my eyes and my legs.