Goodbye Lane Brayant !!

Options
13»

Replies

• Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Endurance definitely pays off! Great dedication. Have fun shopping!!!! you deserve it!
  • LilRiver
    LilRiver Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Congrats!
  • tastemyrainbow76
    tastemyrainbow76 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Monica (tastemyrainbow76) and I use to buy my cloths at lane brayant and I used to use size 20 and down to size 18 and some are 16 depends on the name brand but I also have a pair of jeans that I want to fit in and I want I can relate to your story..I also have before and after pictures but I can not really see the difference people tell me they do but I just don't see it as soon as I loss 20 lbs more I think I can post some pictures. I have begun my journey again and this is it for me I will not give up and with this support system am so ready to loss the lbs.
  • j1wright
    j1wright Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Adios to Lane!
  • entropy83
    entropy83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Now don't let your weight loss drive you into clothing debt!
  • cressievargo
    cressievargo Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I love fitting into new/old clothes. With warm weather hitting hard here in Michigan I decided to try pulling out some clothes I haven't been able to fit in for three years and they fit better now than they did when I bought them! Keep up the good work and the changes will keep coming!

The unseasonably warm weather here in MI definitely has a downside - I wasn't ready to buy shorts yet! Haha! I only have one pair that fits, but I am not ready to buy more yet!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!