May 2009 Challenge: Week 3

Options
124»

Replies

• Philde04
    Philde04 Posts: 160
    Options
    I would also like to join the June challenge.... I need help getting focused again!!!!
  • Rottiemama
    Rottiemama Posts: 66
    Options
    OK... I did nothing this week. ...in hospital since Monday. Just got home last night. On a liquid diet ...no loss this week.... I am confused...... are we starting week 3 or 4??? :frown:
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    eri1: LOL I love your "weigh" I never thought of using that on here! HAHAHA good going with the workout schedule! 1 lb is 1 lb as I say! Shoot if you lost 1 lb every week that is 4 lbs a month, and 52 lbs per year! WOO HOO! I love thinking about it that way, don't you? and seriously, that is SOOOOOOO doable! good job!
  • sallydeb
    sallydeb Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring, amannisto. :flowerforyou:

I am at 166.0 this week, down .2. I'm not going to calculate out what that means for a year. :wink: I'm just happy it's down and not up.

I'd be interested in the June challenge and am excited for the extra 2 days til weigh in next week, yay!
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody. Hope all is well with everyone.:flowerforyou:

sw: 213.2 (May 1)
    cw: 208.4
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    csnealey: Good job with the weight lost! that is awesome! You go girl!
  • NinaDawn79
    NinaDawn79 Posts: 164
    Options
    Today is check in day, right??

Yesterday I weighed in at 174.2, which is down 4.6 stinkin' pounds, I'm beyond ecstastic over that! Of course, I gained 1.4 the previous week, so that averages out to 1.5 lbs/week, but still: HECK YEAH! :smokin:

Next week will be interesting; I'm taking it off to DIY our shower. Don't know what will happen food wise (but have lots of fresh fruit and veggies and no excuses!), but since our shower will be inoperable while we're working on it, I have to go the Y to shower anyway so figure I must be able to work out while I'm there (right??)

Anyway, excited for our last week and check-in!