I felt like (fill in the blank) after working out today

Options
NewLIFEstyle4ME
NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
Barbie (as in doll) I looked at my reflection as I was exercising and woa...looking good--yay

Jane (as in Tarzan) I was doing some major league strength training with the resistance ropes on my Nordic track stepper and I felt like I could climb to the top of a tree and swing from tree to tree:laugh: My arms are getting the most beautiful and sleek muscles--woa:heart:

Deborah (as in the Prophetess/Judge from the Bible--the only woman Judge mentioned in the Bible) that went to WAR and kicked some major tail). I was doing that Interval thang for the last minute of my full body bike, and honey...I felt like I could take on the incredible hulk if he came in messing with me:happy:

MAN...I felt so STRONG today and my FAT was screaming, hollering and crying something FIERCE and I LOVE IT!!

Today I did something different...I did my major exercises after I ate a protein packed super delicious lunch, about an hour and half afterwards and man alive, the yucko fat was super crying...yay!

So, fill in the blank(s) who did you feel like today (other than yourself) working out?

Replies

• ELee0517
    ELee0517 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I felt like a sweaty, hot mess after working out today lol. But in a good way.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    I felt like a sweaty, hot mess after working out today lol. But in a good way.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Before my newLIFEstyle change...sweat and stinking was nothing less than barbaric and disgusting to me. I always took pride in smelling sweet as a flower, prissy, prim and proper and looking neat as a pin--that WAS me and again...smelling like a fabulous high end perfume shoppe DAILY and sweating--hmmmph, that was for "heathens" not me:sick: and never in my wildest dreams would I EVER think that I would come to LOVE and appreciate getting smelly, stinky, looking like a hot mess and like some SHERO from some action movie :laugh: as WONDERFUL, TREMENDOUS, something that I now love and look forward to it these fat crying sessions DAILY so much.

Baths and showers have a whole new meaning to me. Hot Mess is slowly but surely turning me into HOTNESS:wink:
  • peasantgirly
    peasantgirly Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    ok, I know this is gonna sound weird (and maybe gross) but I noticed my baby goats are much friendlier if I play with them right after running on the treadmill. They give me lots of kisses! I guess they like the salt, LOL
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    ok, I know this is gonna sound weird (and maybe gross) but I noticed my baby goats are much friendlier if I play with them right after running on the treadmill. They give me lots of kisses! I guess they like the salt, LOL

That's cute!
  • peasantgirly
    Options
    I guess I didn't really answer the question, though, did I?

I feel like.....ME! But 20 years younger! I feel loose and limber and energized! Love it!

Does anybody else want bedtime to come faster so they can wake up faster so they can weigh themself and see how much it went down? Or am I the only one that obssessed? LOL
  • peasantgirly
    Options

That's cute!

They're 5 weeks old and it should be illegal how cute they are. :)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options

That's cute!

They're 5 weeks old and it should be illegal how cute they are. :)

awwwwwww :heart:
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but after my cardio/exercise I felt hot, sweaty and tired and HAPPY that I was done. I HATE exercising! But I do it. Everyday.
  • avedagirl96
    avedagirl96 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I felt great! I never thought I would love working out. But, man I love high impact cardio and strength training. I do NOT love toning butt buster exercises, but I do them daily.

The sweatier I am, the happier I am.. I know I have succeeded in my work outs!!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    I felt great! I never thought I would love working out. But, man I love high impact cardio and strength training. I do NOT love toning butt buster exercises, but I do them daily.

The sweatier I am, the happier I am.. I know I have succeeded in my work outs!!!

:heart: me too!!!!
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    I felt like, I wanted to do more after working out today.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I felt like: WINNING!!!:heart:
  • Ang_37
    Ang_37 Posts: 58
    Options
    Barbie (as in doll) I looked at my reflection as I was exercising and woa...looking good--yay

Jane (as in Tarzan) I was doing some major league strength training with the resistance ropes on my Nordic track stepper and I felt like I could climb to the top of a tree and swing from tree to tree:laugh: My arms are getting the most beautiful and sleek muscles--woa:heart:

Deborah (as in the Prophetess/Judge from the Bible--the only woman Judge mentioned in the Bible) that went to WAR and kicked some major tail). I was doing that Interval thang for the last minute of my full body bike, and honey...I felt like I could take on the incredible hulk if he came in messing with me:happy:

MAN...I felt so STRONG today and my FAT was screaming, hollering and crying something FIERCE and I LOVE IT!!

Today I did something different...I did my major exercises after I ate a protein packed super delicious lunch, about an hour and half afterwards and man alive, the yucko fat was super crying...yay!

So, fill in the blank(s) who did you feel like today (other than yourself) working out?

I felt encouraged like when you win in a war (fat being the enemy) lol , because I started on the elliptical and finished (never giving up in my mind!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting!!
  • jcsaxon3
    jcsaxon3 Posts: 4
    Options
    A cannonball :-D
  • hooligansmom
    hooligansmom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I feel STRONG and confident! My legs feel ROCK HARD to me today too.

(Anyone else hoping for baby goat pictures??)
  • Beatlegirl66
    Beatlegirl66 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I just got finished working out and I feel like an exhausted mess at the moment. I do not think I will ever enjoy exercise, but i do it every day because I know I need to.
  • KenDubya74
    KenDubya74 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I feel like a raging beast after working out today! Come at me weight loss! COME AT ME! haha!
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I felt like I wanted to do more!

I agree with the poster who said something about wanting to go to bed early so they can get up and weigh themselves again. For me it's like I want to do that and then go running. I look forward to my runs so freaking much! I have to make myself only go once a day.

exercise.png
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options

(Anyone else hoping for baby goat pictures??)

UMMMMM YEA..........
  • JimandLin
    JimandLin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Energized.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!