I felt like (fill in the blank) after working out today

Options

Replies

• GeorgiaSlover
    Options
    I felt like superwoman! I cleaned the kitchen and my room and am off to do schoolwork! Was super energized for some reason :)
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    A badass....

I finished today's crossfit work out FiRST!!!

It was 3 rounds of 10, 20, 30 of
    Squats
    Sit ups
    Squats
    Pull ups
    Squats
    Push ups

9:32 was my time!!!! I've never been first to finish a crossfit work out at my gym (I've been there 2 months)
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I felt like a hot, sweaty, red faced mess. I was dripping sweat and couldn't wait to jump in the swimming pool and swim some laps. That's exactly what I did! It was quite cold, but it felt SOOOOO GOOD!!!!! So refreshing after a long workout!
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I felt like Wonder Woman after working out today...kicking some major butt fighting villains!!!!! BIP BAM POP SMACK!!!!!!!!!
  • alikat42
    alikat42 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I felt like eating. So I did.....LOL!

I'm with you! I felt like a sandwich. I ate a sandwich. It was glorious.
  • 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I feel like I am melting!!! Holy hot!
  • Tank184
    Tank184 Posts: 65
    Options
    I felt strong!! ready for the new workout day!!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I felt accomplished.
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    A lot less b*tchy than before I started.
  • Stephy1026
    Stephy1026 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I felt like wow I think I got myself a tan after working out today outside because it was 82 and sunny go me!!!!
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    The WoMan. On day 5 of the S90 workout and loving it. I normally do the program workout 1st thing in the AM and then I may do some cardio at the fitness center at my job in the evening. However, I woke up late and didn't have time. I was dreading doing the S90 workout in the evening all the way up to when I put in the DVD. But I pushed through it and I'm glad that I did. I sweated a few buckets. Feeling great!!!
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm the slightest bit closer to reaching my goal after working out today :)))
  • OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I felt like a sweaty, hot mess after working out today lol. But in a good way.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Before my newLIFEstyle change...sweat and stinking was nothing less than barbaric and disgusting to me. I always took pride in smelling sweet as a flower, prissy, prim and proper and looking neat as a pin--that WAS me and again...smelling like a fabulous high end perfume shoppe DAILY and sweating--hmmmph, that was for "heathens" not me:sick: and never in my wildest dreams would I EVER think that I would come to LOVE and appreciate getting smelly, stinky, looking like a hot mess and like some SHERO from some action movie :laugh: as WONDERFUL, TREMENDOUS, something that I now love and look forward to it these fat crying sessions DAILY so much.

Baths and showers have a whole new meaning to me. Hot Mess is slowly but surely turning me into HOTNESS:wink:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That was amazing!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I completely agree!!!!!!:wink:
  • 77Maria
    77Maria Posts: 90
    Options
    omg I feel like I just posted what you said....thx for sharing that!!!!
  • 77Maria
    77Maria Posts: 90
    Options
    I felt like " A million bucks" after working out today because every molecule of sweat included fat. LOL :)
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Vomiting. I was out all day, ate/drank some not-so-good stuff, had my first drink since new years and then discovered i was over calories. Then decided to exercise. Bad move.

I also feel optimisic, cause tomorrow will be better.
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    a million bucks! i slacked the last few days. nice to get back into it! (and got my hubby to do the 30 day shred with me!)
  • chickidee8604
    Options
    i felt like a million bucks! happy and satisified!:happy:
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I felt like a beast after completing 5 sets of 5 squats with 265 lbs my first time... until I looked over and saw this big guy bench pressing the same amount. Does a squirrel still count as a beast?
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I felt so amazing after my workout tonight! My sister copped out not even halfway through but I finished and I finished strong! She quit, showered got dressed and came down stairs and I was still at it working my butt off. My sister has always been the skinny one, i've always been fat and out of shape. I was elated that I did something better than her for once in my life.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!