Lower weight but bigger boobs!!!

Options
So I havent really updated my current weight but I have lost some more weight. Some are my clothes are looser than they were before except for ONE major clothing type.

ALL MY BRA CUPS ARE SUPER SMALL!!!!! I have been popping out of all of them! Has this happened to anyone else? Or am I just a weird-o?? lol :embarassed:

Replies

• cglyfer
    cglyfer Posts: 119
    Options
    You lost me at BOOBS!!!

I have to admit I got sucked in....had to look!!!
  • pearsy67
    pearsy67 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Congratulations?
    Isn't this every guys goal for his sweetheart?

Probably due to bigger pectoralis major muscles (I looks the right name up :-))

Anyway, good work.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I over heard some girls talking about this today at the gym..they both said their boobs grew...mine have not..nor so I want them to...but recomposing your body certainly could have this effect! Congrats! ;)
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Congrats:smile:
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Mine haven't necessarily grown, but they've stayed the same size that they were 10 pounds ago!!

God is high fiving us with every woman's dream LOL

Also chest weights defs pumps em up!!
  • SilentRenegade
    SilentRenegade Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Haha, this happened to me one of the times I lost a bunch of weight. I went from a D to a DD.

They haven't gone back down.

My weight has gone up and down, but the boobs stay the same.

Blessing or curse?
  • ltmaas
    ltmaas Posts: 10
    Options
    The same thing has happened to me. I finally found a plausible answer. You still have the same amount of breast tissue, but you lose fat around your rib cage. Thus, your chest remains the same amount of tissue (size), but the extra layers from back/stomach go down - making it appear that chest grew, but just less is 'hiding.' Thus, the overflowing cups... At least you know where you are NOT carrying extra fatty tissue!!! :) 23 pounds down and up a cup - a man's dream and a woman's nightmare!
  • laurarpa
    laurarpa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I only wish. Lucky you :)
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options
    Curse you!!! :wink: I am down a WHOLE cup size!!!
  • fgomez3
    fgomez3 Posts: 2
    Options
    mine are the same or probably smaller :(
    unlucky me !
  • k80fox
    k80fox Posts: 92
    Options
    After a 16 lb loss, my cup size has stayed the same but my band size has gone down a lot. It's definitely not getting bigger though so if you have that problem you should be STOKED!! :happy:
  • Shazzylee
    Shazzylee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I wish I had that problem. I stop breastfeeding bub #3 and lost 20kg so far and mine somewhat resemble half empty sand bags :cry:
    Once I've lost the rest of my weight I might have to get them lifted even though hubby says he doesn't care cause they're still fun :blushing:
  • GroupXZ
    GroupXZ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Pictures would help this discussion. :wink:
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Last time I took my measurements I was so mad! I am big on top, then no curves at all the rest of the way down. So I was hoping for smaller boobs and smaller waist... ha. Boobs grew an inch, hips lost an inch. Everything else the same. I am already a 34DD...I need more around my hips! (had hoped having kids would help there, 4 babies later they are the same)
  • Luke_Quist
    Luke_Quist Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Last time I took my measurements I was so mad! I am big on top, then no curves at all the rest of the way down. So I was hoping for smaller boobs and smaller waist... ha. Boobs grew an inch, hips lost an inch. Everything else the same. I am already a 34DD...I need more around my hips! (had hoped having kids would help there, 4 babies later they are the same)

Oh, that sounds horrible. :drinker:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Time to buy new bras...

Whee!
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    So I havent really updated my current weight but I have lost some more weight. Some are my clothes are looser than they were before except for ONE major clothing type.

ALL MY BRA CUPS ARE SUPER SMALL!!!!! I have been popping out of all of them! Has this happened to anyone else? Or am I just a weird-o?? lol :embarassed:

It's happening to me, too. I went from a full C/sometimes D to a holy ****e, my D's are overflowin'.
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options

This actually normal.

I was told by someone who fits bras that as women lose weight, they tend to go down a band size and then up a cup size. When I started losing weight I was a 44D. And now I am down to a 40 DDD or 40 F. It's totally normal for some of us :)
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    your pecs are getting more definition.
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    My band size has gone down quite a bit but they are still Tig O Bitties. =/

5499814.png