Fitness prizes from work - Help me decide

Options
2»

Replies

• obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    I had a george foreman grill and it was awesome. Wish I still had one, so I would say that, a subway card would be cool to though.
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    Gotta be clothes for me too! Especially since you look so AMAZING in them now too! WHOOT WHOOT~

18447478.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    One of my other MFP peeps suggested a massage - which would be AWESOME. I called the benefits office to see if that would count and they said nobody has ever asked for that one, but they will check into it and see if it's a possibility.

That's fitness related, right? Getting my well used muscles a reward, too? :smile:
  • spareparts79
    spareparts79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    george foreman grill is a great way to cook quick healthy meals
  • Lorrie_73
    Lorrie_73 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I also like the idea of a food processor. Or can you submit the receipt for your shoes for a refund? Do you have an MP3 for running? The massage is cool too, but then it is gone and you can't use it again. I find I am always in need of sports bras, so clothes is a good option too. It is the gift that keeps on giving. A BPA free water bottle is a must, IMHO.

And you look FANTASTIC. Congrats on the loss. And kudos to your job for this. I have never heard of such a comprehensive wellness program.
  • bkandisjj29
    bkandisjj29 Posts: 172
    Options
    One of my other MFP peeps suggested a massage - which would be AWESOME. I called the benefits office to see if that would count and they said nobody has ever asked for that one, but they will check into it and see if it's a possibility.

That's fitness related, right? Getting my well used muscles a reward, too? :smile:

LOL Glad you liked it! I hope you get it! That is what I do, I schedule massages for a Spa from home so I can be with my boys too. It is absolutely health related, there are so many physical benefits! Increased circulation, lymphatic drainage, sleep improvement, etc, etc.
  • JigglyPig
    JigglyPig Posts: 231 Member
    Options

Wow, they are serious about their prizes!

What an awesome company. This is such a wonderful perk..and you totally earned it. Congrats on that.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I'd ask for a voucher to a running shoe store.... $50 would pay for 1/4 of a new pair of shoes for me.
  • MotorCityFemmeFatale
    MotorCityFemmeFatale Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    IMO -food should never, never, never be a reward. Therefore, any of the other options you would use is a good choice. I do use a blender, & food processor, if you don't have one. I love more fitness clothing/shoes. A massage is a great reward for weight loss.
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    A class or a series of classes in some new form of exercise/dance/swim that you've been curious about but not curious enough to spend your own money on. Variety is the spice of motivation!
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Lots of great suggestions, guys, thanks :smile: Very interesting to read what other peeps may choose, too.

Right now I'm leaning heavily towards the weight bench (I posted a link in an earlier post).