250-300lb friends needed!

Options
124»

Replies

• leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! Started at 280, now down about 12 pounds, and trying to get 100 off total.

I hear you on fattism, although I have to say I'm so used to being the fat one in my group that I don't give a crap any more when people have fat prejudice against me - I'm so used to it! Although I have a lot of girl friends who get the opposite - people hate on them for being skinny. Screw haters I say - at least I'm working on it!
  • stylishgirl
    stylishgirl Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm at 258, with my high at 294 but still have a long way to go, I've been stuck here for several months now. Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • callmestephanie
    callmestephanie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 260 right now and started around 290.
  • moonspells
    moonspells Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I sent some friend requests and then decided I might just as well post a message for anyone else who might want to add me!
    Just starting out on here and have a looooong way to go (I'm in the top end of that range) but so far I'm loving it! Happy to have friends of any size and at any point in the journey...it's nice to always have someone who can relate to where you are right now!

Good luck to all! :o)
  • cherylsmommy61211
    Options
    add me please as a friend!
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too :) (anyone can)

my high was 312
    Jan 1st was 305.6
    today 299.2 ( i joined MFP about 2 weeks ago )
  • seasew
    seasew Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I need motivation as well. I'm 255, and have been working out and lifting weights 3 days a week, but still haven't lost any weight. I'm hoping that I'm gaining muscle since I'm not losing weight!!