Scales that really work

Options
2»

Replies

• tania2287
    tania2287 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Me l use my WII fit..I find it works the best out off every scales l have tried.
  • nixdieting
    nixdieting Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I can tell you what not to buy. I have a weight watcher digital scale from Costco. It is a fickled scale! I can get on it four different times in the morning and I'll get 4 different weights! not the best!

I agree, we have the Weight Watcher brand of scales (I'm in the UK) and have the same problem as you.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I only weigh myself on the scales at the gym. I find the bathroom scales, mine especially, are wildly inaccurate. So unless you wanna put a large dent in your pocket, I suggest considering the ones at the gym, or doctor's office! ^_^
  • DreamersWifey
    DreamersWifey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I had that problem with my old WW scale.....10 different weights within 10secomds!
    I got a new WW scale it's glass digital and love it!
  • moonsforeyes
    Options
    I have had the same amazing scale for 3 years and it has worked awesomely for me.

got it off Amazon too for like 30 bucks.

its called the EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale w/ Extra Large Backlit 3.5" Display and "Step-On" Technology
  • zmzmzm19
    zmzmzm19 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I bought a home medics clear glass scale from Bed Bath & Beyond, it was 29.99 and I am finding it is pretty accurate, even with my Dr.'s scale. I didn't think the price was bad either.