chest exercises for a 123, 5'4 woman? (my boobs have shrunke

Options
2»

Replies

• Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Just don't forget to strengthen your back muscles at the same time, your body needs to be balanced. Plus, back exercises improve your posture which also helps.

I've read a bit on this, what are good back exercises for a beginner?

Squats!
    Arms out in front...squat down and hold it for 1 min.
    Use full body tense throughout the core and legs.
    Do this 5 times and youll be feeling it.

Off to bed!

PM me for invites!
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Dan is a baller... he's showed me the way! I'm consistently losing, AND not cranky from being hungry!
  • smbh45
    smbh45 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just don't forget to strengthen your back muscles at the same time, your body needs to be balanced. Plus, back exercises improve your posture which also helps.

I've read a bit on this, what are good back exercises for a beginner?

Squats!
    Arms out in front...squat down and hold it for 1 min.
    Use full body tense throughout the core and legs.
    Do this 5 times and youll be feeling it.

Off to bed!

PM me for invites!

This info is so helpful. Not sure I totally get it but I'm sure trying... My BMR is only 1279 no matter how many times I run it. TDEE is 1749 if I'm reading this correctly. I'm 46 yrs old and 5'3" and 125.... I'd say skinny fat so this info is just what I need. I just can't seem to figure out actual calories to eat to gain lean muscle and lose fat. I dont care what the scale says, i want my clothes to fit better. TDEE-15%=1487. Is this right? Is this what I eat and eat back cardio calories? My calipers to measure fat will be here tomorrow but body fat calculator says 27%. Im interested in doing squats, chinups etc. at home. Help please?