Asparagus rubber band and other weird things we use to "tail

13»

Replies

• MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    So glad I'm a guy. I just cinch my belt up another notch.

I ran out of holes in the belt!
    let me know if you need to borrow my drill. lol
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    The Infamous Duct Tape. Only because the stapler was out of staples.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    When my pants get too big in the waist, they're usually too big all over... less booty taking up the back and less thigh taking up space as well, so I find my pants get too long also. I take the top waist band and roll it over one so it not only makes the waist tighter, but it takes up some of the extra length as well. This works especially well on dress pants that have a thich waist band.
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 320 Member
    I've been running low on "casual" clothes more than work clothes due to the fact that I've made a point to make sure my work clothes fit. I've been tying knots in my XL t-shirts in order to wear them and not feel like I'm swimming in them. Haven't gone so far to find one of those plastic things they had in the 80's to purposely do that though :laugh:

around here people cut the sides of the shirt in to horizontal to the hem, split the seam and tie the strips back together, really cute and you can wear your favorite shirt longer
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 320 Member
    I have used paperclips and also stapled hems or used tape when they came out while I was at work but I think the oddest thing I used, on my son, was a zip tie. I forget exactly why I did that but I did.
    at my cousin's wedding this fall the ring bearer's tux pants were tooooo short.. we dropped the hem and re did it with purple duct tap
  • KacieHetrick
    KacieHetrick Posts: 259 Member
    These "tailoring" tricks are hilarious! Thanks for the feedback! LOL
  • ChaosMoosie
    ChaosMoosie Posts: 77 Member
    Wife says "Yarn". Me - I think "rope"... lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!