NSV!!! Completed Half Marathon

Options
13»

Replies

• cPT_Helice
    cPT_Helice Posts: 403
    Options
    Don't you love it when people tell you you can't do something. I am so happy for you and you know that. CONGRATULATIONS! And also wanted to thank you for getting me into running, if it wasn't for your push, motivation and inspiration, i wouldn't be running. Again thank you and i will see you soon.
    Love Ya

Awwwww... thank you! I love you!! And you are so amazing! I can't wait to see you!!
  • bnaile
    bnaile Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Out of curiosity, which race was that? Sound like the one I ran. The Publix Georgia Half Marathon.
  • misticache
    misticache Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    AHA! Thanks! I knew it was something obvious
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC! Congratulations! Thanks for the inspiration! ;-)
  • robmaguire1
    robmaguire1 Posts: 111
    Options
    Great job!!!! Just completed my first Half in January, so I know how you feel. Keep up the great work.
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I know that feeling. I completed my first one exactly 10 years ago this labor day and I got back out of shape. So my goal is to get back on shape and complete my 2nd half marathon exactly 10 years afterwards.
  • cPT_Helice
    cPT_Helice Posts: 403
    Options
    Out of curiosity, which race was that? Sound like the one I ran. The Publix Georgia Half Marathon.

New Bedford, MA
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!