I want to burn muscle as fast as I can to lose weight. Thoug

Options
I never eat back my exercise calories because I want to lose weight faster. Anyone who actually wants to benefit from exercise by keeping or increasing their muscle mass is an idiot. The only goal, and I do mean the only goal is to watch that scale go down. Do it by any means necessary.

What do you think?

Replies

• dandur
    dandur Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    My sarcasm meter is on overload!!!
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    hmmmm:indifferent:
  • boggsmeister
    boggsmeister Posts: 292 Member
    Options

How could you tell that was sarcasm?
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

How could you tell that was sarcasm?

Because there is no way you could possibly be serious unless you're an anorexic 15 year old girl...which...judging by your profile pic, you are definitely not!
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I was gonna say something that would be completely insensible - bite tongue...

I hope you are saving money for the surgery for the extra extra which will remain behind and be very obvious... just saying
  • Fit_and_Healthy
    Options
    I never eat back my exercise calories because I want to lose weight faster. Anyone who actually wants to benefit from exercise by keeping or increasing their muscle mass is an idiot. The only goal, and I do mean the only goal is to watch that scale go down. Do it by any means necessary.

What do you think?

I think it is faster if you just don't eat at all.
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    Wow, you are like a fitness god. I am going to try this for sure! Can't WAIT to see my ribcage sticking out of my skin..
  • agentscully514
    agentscully514 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    you could speed things up by chopping off a leg.
  • cyncetastic
    cyncetastic Posts: 165
    Options
    How can I do this too?! :smirk:
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    :noway: :frown:
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Limb amputation?? Consult with your physician first before embarking on any weight loss plan. :wink:
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    *cheers* I love this plan!!!! Oh, and only drink water! That's right, no food, just water.
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Oh I see whats going on here :wink:
  • stephaneb74
    stephaneb74 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I guess this is the reason why I am not losing weight that fast..... god know I have tried it all... including not drinking water and exercising like a mule just to sweat it all out of my body..... that works well too.... juste lightheaded at some point but the result is worth it....
  • darkmouzy
    darkmouzy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    lol I like the meat on my boness if my muscle went I'd be like jello when i moved.
  • Kailel
    Kailel Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    *cheers* I love this plan!!!! Oh, and only drink water! That's right, no food, just water.

Don't forget to put cayenne pepper in it! :)
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    OMG! Let's start a group called "People that lose weight the healthy way." ;]
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    I guess I dont really need my left arm. . it kinda just gets in the way.. I could saw it off. Quicker!
  • jomo1113
    jomo1113 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I recently started replacing breakfast and lunch with Ex-Lax. Dinner is a simple bottle of water with lemon juice in it. I've lost 24lbs in the last week!
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I smell a troll!