Replies

• lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Seems legitimate...
  • Louizl
    Louizl Posts: 5
    Options
    It takes some people longer to see the light and educate themselves. Just because you're there, no need to mock others - you didn't know until you knew - how long did it take you gain the knowledge and commitment to lead a healthy lifestyle? I am sure all of us have done stupid and damaging things to our bodies at some time, in the misguided belief that it was the right way to get results, before gaining the knowledge eat in a healthy and sensible way. Or have you always been perfect?
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    It takes some people longer to see the light and educate themselves. Just because you're there, no need to mock others - you didn't know until you knew - how long did it take you gain the knowledge and commitment to lead a healthy lifestyle? I am sure all of us have done stupid and damaging things to our bodies at some time, in the misguided belief that it was the right way to get results, before gaining the knowledge eat in a healthy and sensible way. Or have you always been perfect?

Francis.jpg
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Crystal meth works really well for this. Skip the p*ssy snorting method and go right to the pipe - or, even better, the needle. The smoking will probably get rid of those pesky teeth as well, carving off a few more ounces. You'll lose plenty of self respect also, that probably weighs something.
  • boggsmeister
    boggsmeister Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I smell a troll!

Yes, but it felt sooooo good. :)
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options

If I never lose another ounce, can I please please please just keep my sense of humour???:laugh: :happy: :cry: Life would suck without it!!
    Lighten up pal, smiling uses up a lot of calories.....
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Don't overlook the possibilities presented by organ failure. My husband lost about 70lbs in a month after he started dialysis.
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Muscles are overrated anyway.
    Good luck in your quest to sexydom.
  • SinkTheBismarck
    Options
    you could speed things up by chopping off a leg.

That's why I really wish MFP had a "like" button sometimes :D
  • JMarigold
    JMarigold Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Okay, rethought comment.

If only the internet weren't permanent.
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options

:heart: this!
  • SinkTheBismarck
    Options
    Crystal meth works really well for this. Skip the p*ssy snorting method and go right to the pipe - or, even better, the needle. The smoking will probably get rid of those pesky teeth as well, carving off a few more ounces. You'll lose plenty of self respect also, that probably weighs something.

Geniuses everywhere.
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Do ice cubes have carbs? :bigsmile:
  • JMarigold
    JMarigold Posts: 232 Member
    Options

:heart: this!

Well save the protein from that leg. I need to add more into my diet anyway.
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options

i agree with this but i also want to add that there are lots of people who you try to tell (in a nice way, of course) what seems to work the best to preserve muscle and lose fat and they dont' really want to listen. they just want to do it their way. i am grateful to have learned from other MFP members and i dont' think i know everything about getting to a healthy body, but i wish that people would listen when those of us who have been there, done that (1200 calorie diets) and seen a huge loss in muscle mass (as well as fat) try to tell them what has worked and what hasn't. it does get old after a while. sure, it "works" to lose weight by eating very little. but there are so many bad things that come along with that weight loss: slowed metabolism, becoming "skinny fat"... fatigue, etc... just to name a few
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I never eat back my exercise calories because I want to lose weight faster. Anyone who actually wants to benefit from exercise by keeping or increasing their muscle mass is an idiot. The only goal, and I do mean the only goal is to watch that scale go down. Do it by any means necessary.

What do you think?

I don't know any skinny muscle-free trolls, you might be on to something.
  • stphnstevey
    Options
    TROLL
  • paolathorpe
    paolathorpe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was looking at your diet and you need to change the way you eat!!!! Your diet is not going to help you anytime soon...and FYI muslce burn calories faster then not having any :)
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    You mean that there is more then just what the scale says?? Inches mean progress as well??? NO way!!!:bigsmile:
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    So unnecessary. Just shave off all hair.:tongue: