4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
    3 tablespoon(s) cooking oil
    1 cup(s)light mayonnaise
    2 tablespoon(s) grainy or Dijon mustard
    1/2 teaspoon(s) white-wine vinegar
    1/2 teaspoon(s) splenda
    2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh parsley

Directions
    1.In a food processor, pulse the pecans with the cornstarch, thyme, paprika, 1 1/4 teaspoons of the salt and 1/8 teaspoon cayenne until the nuts are chopped fine. Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl.
    2.Whisk together the egg and the water in a small bowl. Dip each chicken breast into the egg mixture and then into the nut mixture.
    3.In a large nonstick frying pan, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the chicken to the pan and cook for 5 minutes. Turn and continue cooking until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes longer.
    4.Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, sugar, parsley, a pinch of cayenne and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Serve the chicken with the mustard dipping sauce.

Also serve with steamed broccli and you can even add cheese to your broccli really low cal, if you watch your portions.

This sounds AMAZING. Definitely on the menu for next week. I have to admit, I am terrible at pan frying. Everything either comes out greasy, or burnt. Any tips for this?
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    Baked cod with Mediterranean herbs, carrot, cherry tomatoes and garlic

Oo edit, followed by black bean brownies I'm yet to make. I want to eat one warm from the oven as dessert
  • cvricks
    cvricks Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Do you make the wontons or buy prepared?
  • josephine_x
    josephine_x Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Nut cutlet, celariac mashed with butter n sea salt and brocolli and cauliflower baked with cheese, yum!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    grilled chicken kabobs and cousous.
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    pork loin chops on the grill. I will nuke some veggies....oh hey I think I have some asparagus. So that too.
  • anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I have many crock pot meals that I love and are healthy.. Tonight we are having Hawaiian Pizza Pockets. I found the recipe in Parent Magazine.. If you need some slow cooker things send me a message and I can get you the recipes they are great :)
  • mfarmer112
    mfarmer112 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The biggest Loser cookbooks are wonderful. Great recipes that my whole family enjoys and I have been able to "fool" the kids on several occasions. Tonight we are having Fiery Chicken and Sausage Gumbo over brown rice.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Baked chicken on my salad, yogurt for dessert, some strawberries, a few birthday cake oreos( THEY are awesome) , then some peanut butter on crackers for a snack, then maybe some blackberries if the damn store has any today.
  • tlindsay12
    tlindsay12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Dinner
    Perdue® - Tender & Tasty Chicken Tenderloins, 4 oz
    Success Boil-In-Bag - Basmati Rice, 3/4 prepared
    Patak's - Simmer Sauce Tikka Masala Curry, 1/2 cup
    Birds Eye Steamfresh - Cut Green Beans, 1 cup

390cal 10 gram fat
  • nessafly
    nessafly Posts: 58
    Options
    Tonight is the last night of homemade chicken noodle soup :)
  • nixirain
    nixirain Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Tonight I am making chicken fajitas!!

My go to week night meals are:

Crispy chicken-just seasoned whole wheat bread crumbs dredged and baked . eat with a veg or 2
    Pork tenderloin- I do teriyaki or orange and rosemary
    turkey meatballs- I cook them in large batches then freeze.
    greek chicken with lemon and oregano and pita with hummus and veggies.
    chicken with pineapple glaze with rice and veggies.-I need to make this one soon. So yummy!!

Message me if you want any recipes. I love to share them!!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Homemade seafood pasta is what's for dinner tonight.

My 'go to' meals are turkey meatloaf/yams/salad, crockpot chicken/salad, chicken, chicken, oh and chicken! ..I'm about to add a new one I plan to make a lot, turkey chili.
  • Wendy_F
    Wendy_F Posts: 26
    Options
    What's a nut cutlet? Do you make it or buy it prepared?
  • prose58
    prose58 Posts: 52
    Options
    I have this huge snap lock Tupperware that I fill with salad. Then I get all sorts of toppings - hard boiled eggs, cheddar, slivered almonds, feta, grilled chicken, taco meat, salsa, sour cream, avocado, apples...

Every day I can quickly build a different salad for each meal. It is easy to calorie count and I don't get bored.

I love Salad for supper with some kind of protein on top. Quick and easy.
  • prose58
    prose58 Posts: 52
    Options
    Grilled tilapia, garden salad and steamed broccoli with fresh cut pineapple for dessert :tongue: Haven't figured out what I will do for dressing yet, because I do not want to be over on my sodium :sad:

Sounds yummy. I will be right over. :laugh:
  • waferzdog
    waferzdog Posts: 29
    Options
    Some basics I keep handy: Salmon patties from Costco, Whole Wheat pasta with a NO SUGAR tomato sauce and frozen meat balls, shrimp (always on hand) - veggies - easy to fix and very filling, Pita bread - sauce and low fat cheese - you have pizza.
  • Chanels_mom
    Chanels_mom Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Nice ideas on here!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Asian glazed chicken, pineapple fried rice and chow mein. Not the healthiest, but it's homemade so we have better control over the ingredients.
  • ColCul
    ColCul Posts: 53
    Options
    Grilled shrimp with greek salad. Making extra salad for lunches tomorrow..