"During" Pics! 12 weeks TurboFire done, now ready for some l

Options

Replies

• jlebert716
    jlebert716 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I just started TF this week and hope I get results like that!!!
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    You look great. I am doing TF right now. I am on my 4th week. We will see how I look when I am done. I am doing the advanced program as well to extend it to 20 weeks but I still have a lot more weight to lose.
  • inchestopinch
    inchestopinch Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!!! great work!!!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • NiniLeeMarie
    Options
    you look great! (:
  • swchapman
    swchapman Posts: 29
    Options
    You look stunning.Hard work and dedication pays GREAT rewards.:smile:
  • betternowthanlater
    betternowthanlater Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Lean muscle looks great on you. It makes me want to keep training. Great work!
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    You look great. I am doing TF right now. I am on my 4th week. We will see how I look when I am done. I am doing the advanced program as well to extend it to 20 weeks but I still have a lot more weight to lose.

Thanks!! I was going to do the 20 weeks with the advanced classes, but I decided that I want to start lifting. I might keep mixing in some TF though so maybe I'll try some advanced ones :) I think I'll miss TF if I dont' throw it in once in a while!! :)
  • drivingtodothis
    drivingtodothis Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    wow you look fantastic. what do you think of turbo fire??
  • fittiephd
    Options
    wow you look fantastic. what do you think of turbo fire??

I really love it!! It's so so much fun, and addicting!! I always feel great afterwards and I like how the DVDs get progressively harder. Get it on Ebay though, so much cheaper!

The only thing I've decided is that I want to start lifting and get some abs and tighter all around, so I'll probably still do a little Turbo but not as often since I'll be lifting heavily at the gym. I'm gonna give that a go for like 2 months and see how I like it. :) Feel free to add me if you decide to try Turbo Fire (or if you just want to haha) :)
  • valenief
    valenief Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    you look so good !
  • cincymomof3
    cincymomof3 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great work!
  • cspark1982
    Options
    Wow
  • cspark1982
    Options
    Sorry that all I could say. You look amaZing
  • nursegnet
    nursegnet Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Great job! Very inspiring!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Great job!! Don't be afraid of upping your calories!! Your muscles are gonna love it.
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    that's an amazing tone up, you look good girl!
  • jakilde
    jakilde Posts: 22
    Options
    Great Job!!! You look awesome! I am starting Turbo Fire, on Monday and so looking forward to it.
  • fittiephd
    Options
    Don't be afraid of upping your calories!! Your muscles are gonna love it.
    Great Job!!! You look awesome! I am starting Turbo Fire, on Monday and so looking forward to it.

Thanks -- I'm doing ok so far, I've felt really full but I'm working hard to balance the calorie intake throughout the day so that I get more used to it!! It will take a little I think but I'm so ready for this next step :D

You will LOOOVE turbofire :D It's so much fun!!

Thanks everyone!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!