322 Days, 60.5 lbs, and over 40 inches total GONE

Options

Replies

• Boo522
    Boo522 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    :happy: You look terrific. You should be so proud of yourself. (I'm proud of you). You are so close to your goal. Congrats!!!!
  • AshleyV150
    AshleyV150 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! We are almost the same size and height, great to see what my hard work could look like once I get closer to my goal. My goal is 160 as well! You look amazing!
  • alsw
    alsw Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    congrats to you!!! you have done so well, you look amazing!! good job.
  • Sandydee60
    Sandydee60 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • AshleyV150
    AshleyV150 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! We are almost the same size and height, great to see what my hard work could look like once I get closer to my goal. My goal is 160 as well! You look amazing!
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration to me. I'm 5'7" and my major goal is 180 also. I started about 27 lbs heavier than you and have lost about 34lbs so far. I have a ways to go to get to my first goal and seeing you helps me guess what I'll look like around that size. I hope I can wear a size 12 when I get there. You look amazing and keep up the awesome work! Kudos!!! :flowerforyou:
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    That is unreal. You literally look more than 10 years younger now!
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Y'all are soooo sweet!!! Thank you so much for the kind words!!! Sometimes it is good to hear it from strangers....family and friends kinda HAVE to say nice things!!
  • AchillesDeFlandres
    AchillesDeFlandres Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Holy moley you look about 10 years younger in the after pics.
  • oahugirl
    oahugirl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go. I hope one day I can share a similar story! You give me hope. Keep up the great work. :smile:
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Simply AMAZING! You look wonderful! Great job!
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • jaabee11
    jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    wow, wow , wow, what a fantastic job you have done. CONGRATULATIONS
  • TamraJPratt
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! What a huge accomplishment in less than a year! I am going to send you a friend request, I would love to track your progress and continuing success. You are so close to your goal weight, Congrats!!!!:happy:
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    You seriously don't look 180lbs! You look FANTASTIC! Way to go! (:
  • packersfn7
    packersfn7 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great.
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Thank you!
  • ayamagali
    ayamagali Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Wow, good job! You look great! Betcha feel pretty good too :) thanks for sharing, definitely motivates me!
  • PhatAv8r
    PhatAv8r Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm a guy, we aren't always the best validators, and I hate lying (and you can't hit me anyway)... so I am just being honest. You look really good... congrats

As you keep working, your going to keep toning and tightening, so don't sweat it, by the time you get that last 20 knocked out later this year, you'll be 'just right'.

Just be sure to make resistance training part of your regular regime, at least 3 times a week, for 30-40 minutes.... grab a 5-10 minute warm up, then your resistance training, then another 20 minutes of cardio after, you'll be grinning at the results every couple of weeks.
  • nicoleh82
    nicoleh82 Posts: 52
    Options
    Good job - keep it up!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!