322 Days, 60.5 lbs, and over 40 inches total GONE

Options

Replies

• jlynwhet
    jlynwhet Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You lost 60 lbs....and 10 years off your appearance. Congratulations on a job well done! I hope I can do the same. My journey just began when I finally got my head together a month ago. I wish you strength and perseverance in finishing to your goal and maintaining. Great job!
  • punkyboo
    punkyboo Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow, you don't know how much you have just motivated me!!!! Your beginning stats (5'7" 240.5) are exactly where I was 3 weeks ago when I started my journey. You look fabulous, congrats.
  • sabina2012
    sabina2012 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Be proud!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You look great. Oh and there is nothing wrong with your butt. Looks great!
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! This one really hits home for me because I am 18/20W and now I can see how much more improved I will look down the road! I look forward to the day I can shop in a 'regular' size store...
  • sophy28
    sophy28 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! well done on a huge achievement.
  • shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    wow, is that really only 60lbs? you look like you have lost LOADS! congratulations! look alot younger too, i will be where you are in a year!
  • rmmurillo
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • Pollyfleming
    Pollyfleming Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • nicfran
    nicfran Posts: 1
    Options
    Great Job! Keep it up!
  • SoySalva
    SoySalva Posts: 138
    Options
    Congratulations.....you look amazing, thanks for motivating me to push on!
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Go girl! You got mamma you! YOu have really inspired me today.
  • ldbrown2387
    Options
    !You go girl!!!!! You are a total inspiration. I have to ask what you have been doing. I just started my own journey to lose weight. I have lost 4 lbs but need to lose at the very least 50. Any advice from someone that has done an amazing job would be GREATLY appreciated. Once again congrats to you!!!!!!:smile:
  • andivaclavicek
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm just starting a similar journey and can only hope to be where you are one year from now! :flowerforyou:
  • melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    WOW! You LOOK Awesome! My starting weight was 220 and i was a size 18/20 also! I am now down to 188 and a size 12 too... doesnt it feel AWESOME!?!?!?!?! I'm only 5'1 though, so i'm a shorty . . . you are looking great! We all have that back fat that needs to go, especially when we start bigger (like me and you both :smile: ) Keep doing what you are doing, what are you doing?. . . Your shape is really showing. . . nice curves :flowerforyou: Also, in the before and after picture, you can DEFINATLY tell you are more confident because of the nail polished fingers and the jewlery etc. . . WTG :happy:
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    You look ah-mazing!!!

Also, love the shoes. :wink:
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far!! You look 10 yrs younger! :)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!! high freaking five!!!
  • adriencnich
    adriencnich Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great great job......!!!...Congrats and good luck as you reach your target!!!
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You want honesty??? Okay, here we go...you look incredible! You look happy and healthy! You also look 10 years younger in your new pic. Great job! You're an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!